Chapter 43: Dwindling Down

(Zarati)"Yak! Yak! Yak! That's pretty funny!"

(Chiliad)"Think I can't? Then watch me."

Chiliad kicked Zarati's feet from under him, and backhanded him, causing his eyes to almost pop out of his head.

(Zarati)"Argh, you're making a mistake! I'll kill you for that!"

Chiliad then kicked the Majin in the face, knocking him to the ground.

(Chiliad)"Well? Aren't you gonna try and kill me? I'm a little disappointed, you don't seem to be as strong as I thought you'd be."

He grabbed Zarati by the head tentacle, and threw him into the air. Zarati managed to stop himself, and steam shot out of his ears.

(Zarati)"Y-You! You think that this is a game?! If you do, then we're playing by my rules!"

He made a colossal, pink energy ball.

(Zarati)"We're gonna play ball. The rules are simple, if it touches the ground, then the whole planet explodes! So remember, don't drop the ball!"

Zarati threw the energy ball at the Frost Demon, and he got into the stance for the Kamehame, but instead of saying that, he said something else, as a purple energy orb formed around him.

(Chiliad)"Emperor's...Execution..."

(Chiliad)"Cannon!"

(Me and UnusualSamurai agreed on a new name for Chiliad's Kamehameha. Go read his stories too!)

He fired a purple energy blast that dwarfed the energy ball, and it hit Zarati dead on. As the energy dissipated, Zarati was missing his lower half, along with his shirt, and half of his head.

(Zarati)"H-How?! How d-did you...do that?!"

He regenerated his body, and healed his injuries.

(Zarati)"I'll make you pay!"

He transformed into a ball once again, and charged at Chiliad. As he caught the ball, he was slowly being pushed into a wall. Once they were inside the giant boulder, Zarati tried to land a hit on the Frost Demon, which failed miserably. Chiliad grabbed the Majin's arm, and threw him out of the boulder, then quickly flying towards him, and knocking him back to the ground.

(Ginyu)"H-He's not even in his gold form, and he's just throwing him around like it's nothing!"

(Aka)"Yeah...gl-glad that I'm in his side!"

As Chiliad walked towards Zarati, the Majin charged at him, and was about to fire an energy blast from his mouth, but Chiliad simply shut his mouth at the last second, causing the blast to go off inside Zarati, making several holes in his body.

For good measure, Chiliad elbowed Zarati on the back of the neck several times, bringing him to his knees.

(Chiliad)"Is that all you got? You know, you can do what many others haven't, and just give up."

Zarati got to his feet, and multiple veins were present on his body.

(Zarati)"I...won't allow a power greater than mine...exists! You will pay!"

Zarati's aura appeared, and purple lighting struck the ground.

(Chiliad)"If that's all the power you got, it'll be hard to make me!"