Contract

"I peek up at his features, at the crooked grin I want to savor, at the colour in his eyes i'd use to paint a million pictures."

•~ Tahereh Mafi ~•

Las Vegas, Nevada

The owner of Royal casino was celebrating his son's birthday. A grand party was held and all the gangsters and casino owners were invited. Colourful disco lights were illuminated everywhere and people were dancing on the beats.

After the party got finished, all the people started to evacuate the casino. The night was cold and dark but not colder than that man's heart who was standing on the roof on the adjacent building. With eyes blue like the deepest ocean and razor sharp jawline with a bit of scruff and a moustache, that 6 feet 1 tall man was a fine specimen of a man. Claded in cargo pants and jacket with a sniper rifle in his hand, he was looking like an angel of death for his victim.

 Claded in cargo pants and jacket with a sniper rifle in his hand, he was looking like an angel of death for his victim

He put his one foot on the corner of the wall and aimed at the gate of the casino. His victim who was a middle aged man came out. He was waiting for his car. August aimed at his heart and pulled the trigger. He didnt think for a second. The bullet pierced through his heart and the man fell on the floor atonce. Crowd gathered and screams of people were visible to the ears. His daughter was screaming for help."Dad! Dad! Please somebody help me. Dad! Please wake up." But she didn't know her dad won't wakeup again.

"Goodbye!" August said and turned his back.

●●●●●●

CIA headquarters, New York.

August was sitting on his revolving chair in his cubicle. He was thinking about his victims. How many people he had killed and was thinking about who he was killing next. His mind was racing while he was spinning the paperweight on the desk.

He was working with the CIA but killing on contract was his side business

He was working with the CIA but killing on contract was his side business. He was the one most trusted by the CIA due to his professional skills and a stone heart who never showed mercy on terrorists and his victims.