You Get Accepted Into/Abducted By The Akatsuki

Pein
You were being taken to the base blindfolded because you might've been a potential threat. Whatever the reasoning you agreed and once you got there you were shown your room. "My office is right across from here you'll mostly report to me" Pein said staying in the doorway. "Thank you Leader-sama!" You chirped setting your things down. "You don't have to call me that," he coughed going into his office. You shrugged continuing to unpack your stuff.

Itachi
Your parents were forcing you to meet potential suitors so you were walking around in traditional bridal wear. You heard the bushes shake and then two men with Akatsuki cloaks came out. "Y/N Hyuga you will come with us to the Akatsuki base." You looked at each of your sides and saw your bodyguards knocked out. 'It's not like I can fight' you thought noting your yukata. "Sure," you say one babbles saying they'll take by force blah blah before stopping. "Wait! No fight un?" You shook your head holding your hands out. "No I'll just go with you, I guess blondes are a little ditzy." You muttered to yourself they cuffed you taking you to their base blindfolded. When they took off the blindfold you were strapped to an investigation chair. No one was with you when Itachi walked in "you guys really know how to treat a lady." You whistled Itachi's face unfaltering walked up to you releasing you. "You're apart of the Akatsuki now," he said handing you a cloak. You raised a brow following him to where the others were.

Kisame
You were flourishing as a shinobi you made it into the seven swordsman, the bingo book....the Akatsuki. One day while you were out on a mission you woke up blindfolded strapped to a chair. "Oi can you guys at least feed me I'm starving!" You yelled hearing the door open then close. "Will you join us?" You hear a familiar voice say gruffly "oh sharky! If you wanted to see me again you could've just said so" you smirked smugly. You heard him sighing probably regretting life. "Just answer my question no need to make this complicated." He said slightly annoyed "Why should I you haven't completely sold me maybe some food would help." You said hoping for food not fully realizing you were completely helpless. "Join the Akatsuki then you can get some food," he hissed you thought it over when your stomach rumbled. "If I have to fine as long as I can eat all I want," you said giving a toothy smile he took off the blind fold. Then released your restraints "welcome to the Akatsuki" he smirked.

Sasori
You were in the department store playing with a mini puppet behind the dresser. You made it dance the salsa around the register when you heard someone clear their throat. The puppet slumped falling limp "s-sorry I was just...oh hey Sasori" you smiled looking at the redhead. "You're not bad," he commented you blushed redirecting his attention. "Um anyway did you need more puppet parts," you asked when he held out his hand. A senbon flew out, but luckily you took out a kunai casually blocking. "Fast reflexes," he muttered you were starting to get annoyed. "What the hell Saso-" you slumped over falling asleep. He had released a gas toxin when you woke up you muttered many profanities. "Finally, you took much longer to wake up than others" he said clicking his tongue. "I'm sorry that you poisoned me," you scoffed he rolled his eyes standing up. "Join the Akatsuki" he demanded you glared scoffing  "And If I don't want to?" you questioned purely out of curiosity. "Then I'll kill you," he said bluntly you were expecting that so you agreed. "Fine" you seethed as he let you out of the chair.

Deidara
You were casually terrorizing a village sending millions of clay warriors to crush the town. "Look at them they're all so perfectly imperfect the truest art" you said with a crazed look you heard a scoff from behind you only to see Deidara. "Oi, Barbie boy are you stalking me?" You called out he blushed stepping up to you "I'm not stalking you I came to ask you something." He said grabbing your wrist you pulled out of his grasp gasping. "Look Barbie boy I don't like you like-" you slumped over as you were shot by a poisoned senbon. "She talks too much and you took too long brat" Sasori said gruffly walking past you two. You walk up only remembering Deidara had to tell you something. "I was trying to let you down easy, but you left me no choice!" You shouted when he walked in the room "I'm not trying to confess un, Leader-sama wants you to join the team" he gritted his teeth. You didn't speak for hours just to piss him off before you gave him your answer "sure why not," you smirked seeing him punch the wall.

Hidan
You were in the middle of purifying the land when you heard a loud obnoxious shinobi. 'Please don't let it be him' You thought looking towards the forest. Alas out came Hidan the Jashinist along with another guy. "You can't kill me no matter how many people you bring," you sighed. 'I really don't have the time for this' You thought massaging your temples. When you felt yourself getting lifted off the ground "w-what are you doing!" You demanded pounding on his back "calm down princess I'm just taking you to our hideout" he grunted. "I already told you I'm a preistess not a princess!" You said punching his back one more tune before giving up. You've been walking for hours and the blood rushes all the way to your head. "Must you carry me like this it's degrading" you said with a blush or maybe it was the blood that rushed to your head. "Yes or else you'd run away and for the last fucking time shut the hell up already" he shouted readjusting you. "Whatever" you mumbled as he set you down you looked around completely surrounded by criminals. "You're not going to let me leave are you?" You sweatdropped looking at Hidan.

Kakuzu
You found him again and stalked him for days unskillfully luckily you made it easy for him to find you. "Step out from behind the tree," he ordered you stumbled blushing from embarrassment. "I'm going to kill you!" You said tripping on your feet breaking your ankle. You were holding in the tears not wanting to cry in front of the pair with one of the guys already laughing his ass off. "Stop laughing" you said throwing a kunai aimed straight for his head. It hit his head causing the man to freak out "you stupid ass bitch what the actual fuck why are you always doing that." He said going off on a rampage and while Kakuzu looked at you "you broke your ankle didn't you?" He sweatdropped you nodded slightly letting some tears fall. He carried you bridal style while you protested in his arms "I'd rather die than accept help from you," you ranted trying to get out of his grasp. "I'm not helping you, for some reason the Leader wants you to join us" he said looking unimpressed. Then you were really trying to get out "no freaking way I can't believe I broke my ankle" you said giving up completely. When you got there you decided to stay at the Akatsuki because then it'd be easier to kill him.