They're Born

Pein
B/n. He was definitely a mash-up of the two of you born with his father's features. B/n had your h/c and the rinnegan. "I'll never leave your side B/n so don't you ever leave mine M'kay?" You cried thinking of how much he reminded you of his father. "Mbleh,"he responded making you smile widely. "I'll take that as an okay."

Itachi
G/n Uchiha. She had inherited every good look her father had she reminded you of her so much. G/n had Itachi's sleek black hair and charcoal eyes. "Hi! I'm going to protect you ok?" You smiled softly looking down at her blank expression. "Hn," she blubbered making you sweat drop the resemblance was quite uncanny. "You are your father's daughter G/n."

Kisame
B/n. He was basically a mini you, he had a lot of your features. B/n had Kisame's hair and your e/c eyes. "Sharky 2.0! How did you turn out so perfect?" You chuckled playing around with him it was hard not to squeeze his chubby cheeks.

Sasori
G/n. She came out a normal human being and completely healthy. She had Sasori's red hair and your e/c eyes. "You're the most beautiful girl ever, your dad would've agreed." You squealed trying not to squeeze her too much. "I would've had to stop him from making you a puppet."

Hidan
G/n. Was absolutely perfect she had Hidan's silver hair and magenta eyes. You looked down at her thinking of her father. Tears quickly followed making her cry too. "I'm sorry mommy just really misses him, he..daddy would've loved you so much."

Kakuzu
B/n. He was a mini Kakuzu and you couldn't be happier about it. B/n had Kakuzu's hair and eyes. "He's mine? I'll love you forever and ever and even after that!" You cried trying not to freak him out too much. You really wanted to make a good first impression he seemed unimpressed. You were disappointed, but he began to giggle and hug you.