You're On Your Period

Pein
You were happily working when Pein pulled you aside. You were worried at first because he seemed really nervous. "Um do you want to take a break?" He coughed, but you shook your head with a huge smile. "Nope! Why'd you ask?" You chirped watching his face go completely red. "I uh saw your tampons in the garbage," he blushed and you just laughed your ass off. "I feel fine, but thanks," you said giving him a sloppy kiss.

Itachi
You started to throw up uncontrollably during your period. Your first thought was that your pregnant, but then it came. "Do you need anything?" Itachi asked worriedly checking up on you. He had to leave for a month long mission so he wanted to make sure you were going to be fine. "Itachi it's only a period," You lazily smiled "plus Sasuke's here." You smirked evilly already having plans for the young ravenette.

Kisame
You screamed into your pillow after Kisame brought you chicken noodle soup. "I don't want chicken middle soup, you keep getting it wrong!" You whined. "Then tell me what you want," he groaned when you started to tear up "why're you yelling at me." You quivered crying into your pillow for the hundredth time. "Fine I'll go make another soup," he said rolling his eyes "love you," you said with a small smile.

Sasori
"Y/n can you please hand me the part over there?" Sasori sighed as you limply raised you hand. "I can't reach it..sorry" you shrugged cradling your stomach. "Y/n it's right next to you, I know you can reach it" he glared as you hummed in response. "Give me a break Sasori I'm cramping," You whined when he started to look up cramp. "Are you menstruating or pregnant?" He asked bluntly and you couldn't help your face from heating up. "The first," You mumbled.

Deidara
You had a permanent crown on your face for the whole day. You already locked Hidan's head in your closet, and Tobi was off trying to find your secret candy stash. "Y/n!" Deidara said running over to you, currently you were obliterating some trees. "What," You snapped turning your head to glare daggers at him. "Woah calm down I-" "You never, ever ever tell a girl on her period to calm down" you screamed. You stomped off living in the total seclusion for the rest of the week.

Hidan
You were out on a mission with Hidan, but you had your period so you kept glancing behind you. You were worried that you were leaking even though you didn't feel anything. "Y/n" Hidan said causing you to jump up a bit. "Yes," you smiled looking behind you again. "Why the hell do you keep looking behind us?" He asked looking at you as if you were crazy. "I'm on my period," you mumbled looking away and for the rest of the day he said nothing.

Kakuzu
"Just shut the hell up!" Hidan shouted from the living room. Right now you were screaming in pain because you got your period. "Y/n why are you screaming?" Kakuzu said calmly, you tried to reply, but the cramping hurt too much. "I-I'm on my period" you spat quickly "what?" He asked getting closer. "I'm bleeding out of my vagina!" You shouted doubling over in pain.

A/n: is it just me or does anyone else just hate people? They're the fucking woooooooooorst.