Highschool Modern AU

Pein
"Mr. Pein your new assistant y/n is here," Itachi informed before leaving. You walked in, in your new pencil skirt and button up slightly flustered. "Um hello Pein-sama," you shifted standing in front of one of the coldest principals. "Hello Ms. Y/n you'll be working under me so you won't have an office." He smirked intertwining his fingers "your desk is over here and please don't be shy." He said motioning over to a small desk. 'Of course he's no different than the others' you thought gritting your teeth. "Is there something you don't like," he asked with an innocent grin. "Yes, I don't like being patronized" you said grabbing his tie. "And I don't like being grabbed by the tie, but it's ok because I like you."

Itachi
You were roaming the halls with your cousins Hinata and Neji, when you ran into the Uchiha. Th oldest one Shisui, your rival Itachi, and his little brother Sasuke. "Itachi, Good morning a lovely day for a race don't you think?" you challenged looking out at the field. "Sure, trying to make up for those final exams number two?" he smirked watching your face go red. "Number two? Don't go soft on me, nicknames are reserved for friends" you scoffed, he leaned over "or crushes" he whispered leaving you flustered. "I'll meet you at the field..Number two."

Kisame
"Come on Sharky!" You giggled skipping down the road. "Come on Y/n stop going so fast," he pouted making you stop straight in your tracks. You and Kisame were childhood friends and this would be your first year in high school. You've had a crush on him forever, but he never saw you in that way. "What're you thinking about?" He asked making you blush deeply. "Nothing just how I have the best friend ever!" You lied as he backed you into the wall. "Really not how much you love me?"

Sasori
You were one of the most popular girls in school everyone loved you. You were so different from everyone else that's why Sasori couldn't get that day out of his head. "Knock knock!" You chirped waltzing into the workshop. You weren't any good with wood, but you would usually come to watch Sasori from afar. You had a huge crush on him and today you would act on it. "What are you doing here?" He snapped not even looking up from his project. "I've always admired your work and I just wanted to um talk to you?" You blushed as he turned around to meet your gaze. "Why would you want to do that?" He asked boring his eyes into yours. "Why wouldn't I?"

Deidara
You were one of the best sculptors in the whole school that's why you thought a win in the national art competition was guaranteed. "No freaking way Konan! It's says I'm the runner-up" you cried. "Oh yeah Deidara won that guy is a maniac for clay," she smiled waving at him from across the cafeteria. "You traitor!" You seethed walking over to Deidara "congratulations you won the art competition I'm like a huge fan" you lied with a giggle. "Really? Oh that's cool what's you name?" He smiled "Y/n L/n" you said leaning over. "Oh the runner-up?"

Hidan
You were a quiet, respectable good girl you went to study group, tutored, and valedictorian. "You're my fucking tutor?" Hidan spat looking you up and down. Hidan was your complete opposite he was loud and obnoxious almost everyone feared him. "Y-Yeah that's why I-I'm here with you" you muttered. "No shit Sherlock" he laughed causing you to wince a little. "Then why'd you ask!" You snapped surprising him a bit which made him smirk. "Hmm, interesting I thought you were all quiet and shit." He licked his lips making you slightly uncomfortable. "So now I'm suddenly interesting I'm so done" you scoffed getting up, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you into his lap. "My little Einstein"

Kakuzu
You were a freshman hopeful for your future at your new high school. You were hanging out with your friend Konan when you saw Kakuzu with his friends.  "Oh my god..Konan who is that!" You squealed digging your nails into her arm. "Kakuzu, a senior that you have no chance with" she smirked watching you pout. "Whatever I'm just going to introduce myself," you said slipping out of your chair. You slid into a chair next to him glaring at his silver-haired friend. "Hello I'm a freshman" "and thirsty" his friend snickered "and my name is y/n." You said completely ignoring the other guy. "Ok freshman I'm Kakuzu now pay up," he smirked  "what?"