3

I wake up the following morning to my alarm blaring at six am, I've had a total of three hours sleep and I'm exhausted. I reluctantly roll out of bed and find I'm in my pjs, I blush at the thought of Harry or Edward changing me, how embarrassing. I then remember what happened and the fact they are so angry and upset at me, I doubt they will ever speak to me again. After my shower and as I'm getting dressed in my uniform, I notice in the mirror the dark bruises around my upper arm, I Instinctively reach out and touch the bruise and wince, it clearly looks like finger marks and I'm glad my school jumper covers it.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and find my mum and James making breakfast and surprisingly Harry and Edward sitting at the bar stools dressed nicely in Black jeans, sweaters and boots, eating. They honestly seem like twins or like they are in a relationship or something with the way they act around each other. They seem to be inseparable, it's clear they have a very close special bond and I can't help be a little jealous.

"Morning love" My mum smiles bringing everyone's attention towards me.

I smile slightly and go to grab a bottle of water from the fridge, avoiding the two sets of eyes I feel on me once again.

I grab my bottle of water, open the lid and take a sip.

"What would you like for breakfast honey" My mum asks sweetly.

I eye the plate of bacon and eggs that Harry and Edward are digging into and it makes my stomach churn.

"I'm not hungry" I reply.

I see Harry and Edwards heads whip up in sync at my answer, James comes over to me then.

"Are you feeling okay, you didn't eat dinner last night either" James says as he reaches out to feel my forehead.

"I'm fine" I tell him.

"You look a little pale Lou, did you sleep okay?" My mum asks me.

I chance a look at the boys and they are looking at me concerned too.

"Yeah, I'm fine...I told you that, I'm going to be late I'll see you later" I say getting irritated, I move past James and go to exit the kitchen.

"I'll drive you to school Pidge" Harry pipes up from behind me, he stands up and goes to leave the the bench to follow me.

I turn around to face him.

"No, I can catch the bus, just leave me alone" I say angrily.

Harry stops and stares at me.

"Louis, don't be rude, Harry is just trying to help" My mum scolds me.

"I don't need his help, just forget it" I say and I turn around and leave the house.

I know I sound like an ungrateful brat, but I don't want to be anywhere near Harry or Edward right now after the way they yelled at me last night. I'm also sick of my mother being on their side now, all she ever talks about is how great Harry and Edward are and she hasn't even spent any time with me since we moved in. I'm not used to her attention being elsewhere, it may be petty but I don't care right now.

I walk to the bus stop with my headphones in and music playing, when I reach the stop the group of boys sitting there I recognise from my class, I sigh and focus on kicking some pebbles In front of me. I try to block out the fact they are laughing at me and paying me out, I turn my music up louder so I can't hear them. Five minutes later Harry's rover pulls up In front of the stop, I turn my music off and I hear the group from my class whispering about the awesome car and who could be inside.

Harry rolls his window down, he looks hot as fuck with his black sweater and black sunglasses on, his hair styled into a quiff.

"Get in the car" He says with authority.