11

The next morning Harry makes me eat scrambled eggs and I nearly gag, I'm not used to food. I can't let them know I've been throwing up my food though, I weighed myself this morning and have successfully lost five pounds. I was happy until Harry made me eat, now I feel fat and disgusting and I've only had three mouthfulls.

"Pidge, come on, I want the whole bowl eaten" Harry tells me.

Edward finished his breakfast and went to have a shower, leaving Harry and I alone in the kitchen. I'm sat at the bar stools, Harry is standing on the opposite side of the island, his hands on the bench holding him up. His hair is in a bun and he looks completely amazing in black skinny jeans, boots and a white sweater. I feel tingles in my body just by looking at him.

"Harry" I whine pathetically, hoping he'll let me off.

"Louis, this is concerning everyone and if I have to report back to dad and your mum about this I will, this is not something to muck around with"

"Report back? You mean you have daily phone conversations regarding me? What, you report back as to whether I've been a good little boy or not?" I ask sarcastically.

"Louis" Harry starts.

"Forget it" I huff.

This is getting ridiculous, now they are all talking about me behind my back, obviously they all think I can't handle myself and that I need to be monitored and controlled better. Having two parents in the medical field doesn't help either, I thought I would get away with more when they left, clearly not though. Harry and Edward seem to want to control me more than my parents, I don't know how I feel about that to be honest. I don't feel threatened when they try, like I do with my mum but I still don't like to be forced to do things like eat when I don't want to.

I manage to finish the rest of my bowl without spewing, Harry watching my every move and facial expressions. When I'm done, I sit in my chair trying to breathe, I can feel the fat seeping in and sitting in my stomach it's uncomfortable, I need to go and throw up what I just ate.

"Good boy" Harry tells me as he takes my bowl and puts it in the dishwasher.

I sigh, this is what they meant about doing what they say if I'm in a relationship with them. They say eat I eat, at least I can control throwing it all back up.

Edward then walks back into the room fully dressed in black skinny jeans and a light blue sweater and boots. He looks gorgeous.

"Are you sure you are feeling okay?" Edward says as he places his hand on my forehead.

The truth is, I feel worse than I did yesterday. My nose is blocked and my ears are aching, my chest is so sore and I feel like I can't breathe properly. My muscles are sore and I've had no sleep, I feel like I've been hit by a bus. I have an important exam today though and I have to take it, I can't risk my results dropping for college applications.

"Yeah" Is all I muster. I get off the bar stool and grab a bottle of water, it's easier to throw up food if it's mixed with water in your stomach, or so I've learnt.

"Okay, let's go then" Edward sighs, eying me with concern.

"I just need to go to the bathroom" I tell them.

They both nod and go gather there things while I sneak off to the bathroom and throw up all my food. I drink half the bottle of water and stick my toothbrush down my throat, I gag twice before everything is coming back up, It's such a relief and I feel so much better when I finish thankfully. I make quick work of brushing my teeth and I make it to the car just as Harry and Edward are getting in, none the wiser. I smile inwardly that I got away with throwing up and that Harry and Edward have no idea.