𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ❞

𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘
 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐑 

THE CITY OF NEW YORK was filled with chaos, several civilians running through the busy streets. Nick Fury and Maria Hill busy monitoring the battle taking place on Wakanda. It has been weeks since Dahlia began working for Fury after deciding to leave the FBI. Being a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent was still in her blood. Seeing hordes of people disintegrating before her eyes, the three of them exiting the car with. Watching as more individuals disintegrate, Dahlia looked to her left. Eyes widening as she sees Maria's hands turning to ash. 

"What..." she looked bewildered.

"God dammit." Fury cursed. Maria soon disappears before the two of them, her entire body turning to ash.

"Mr Fury..." Dahlia pointed at his hands, as Fury began to disintegrate himself. He hastily pulled out what seemed to be a pager, pressing the buttons. He tries to send a distress signal, before dropping the pager to the ground.

"Motherfu..." His speech was cut off as his entire body became ash. Dahlia stood in silence, waiting for herself to disintegrate. A few agonising minutes of waiting for her death, she rushes up towards the pager lying on the ground. She sees a symbol, red and blue colours with a yellow star between them. The symbol looked familiar to her but she could not put her finger on it. A person soon touches her on the shoulder. Snapping behind her, she points her gun at the individual. His arms raised up, looking stunned by the turn of events.

"Woah. Easy there. I was sent to look for you. Turns out you were already travelling through the streets of New York." he said.

"Who are you?" Dahlia tightened her grip on her gun.

"The Avengers need our help. Natasha Romanoff said to find you. You know her, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes. Not very well but I do know her." Dahlia responded, swallowing the lump in her throat.

"They need our help so I suggest you drop the gun." 

"I want a name first before I can trust you." Dahlia demanded.

"Very well. I'm Kim Minho." The name, it sounded familiar. That's when it clicked for her. He was one of the individuals experimented on by Hydra in Sokovia. She lowered her gun, placing it back in its holster.

"You're the one with electricity?" Dahlia asked. She sees sparks sputtering from his hands.

"Yes. I suppose you have the key for the car?" he pointed towards the car she was travelling in.

"I do."

"Great because there's more people to find. Come on." 

▬▬▬▬▬▬

DAHLIA WILL RETURN

▬▬▬▬▬▬

AUTHOR'S NOTE
28 / 11 / 2019

another story coming to an end. thank you everyone for supporting this story and for supporting my other stories. it means so much to me that something as simple as writing brings joy to me and i'm grateful for the support. i know i'm not the best writer but i try and i just want to thank everyone for supporting my work. anyway see you all in the next story!

 anyway see you all in the next story!