7-Drive

My eyelids open to a blurry room. All I could make out was purple lights.

My eye sight finally adjust. I see three figures all familiar.

"Well that was fucking rude." I says rubbing my head. I wasn't tied up to the chair.

"Sorry Nov it was just the only way." Camron says. "Which one of you hoe bags drugged me?" I ask crossing my arms.

"That would be me." Jack raises his hand.

"You liar." I spit slouching down. "Look I'm sorry but it was what I had to do." He shrugs.

"What the hell did you drug me with." I ask.

"Some weird fucking organic thing." Camron says. "Grayson said not to hurt his princess and I was like girl." Wes says.

I look down at the ground and smile. Then jumping to my feet I run towards them.

Embracing them all into a four person hug. I really missed them all.

The door opens to the small bar. A small tan blonde girl walks in. Her bright green eyes shine and she struts towards us.

Walking behind me, I turn around. Jack opens his arms to her picking her up.

"Hi sexy." He whispers in here ear grabbing her butt.

Well well I'll give it to him she is definitely something.

She turns around giggling. She makes eye contact with me and her smile lights up.

She hold out her well manicured hand.

Her nails are on point though damn sis.

"Hi I'm Emma." She says. I push her hand to the side and bring her into a hug.

"Welcome to the family bitch." I say holding her tight. Her giggles fill the room.

"How old are you?" I ask stepping back looking at her.

"22." She says. So two years younger,Latina,Italian,pretty, good personality. I think she's good enough for him.

"I'm Nova." I tell her. "I already know that your Jack's sister." She smiles.

"Question." I say looking at them both as he puts his arm around her.

"Have you met Jack actual sister?" I ask. "Lea well yeah." She shrugs.

I give Jack a 'you fucking dick' look. "Nova what was I supposed to do you we're missing." He says holding her tighter like a teddy bear.

"Sorry to ruin this cute moment but we kind of still have to continue kidnapping Nova." Camron buts in.

"No where are my kids." I say getting up. "Hayes is driving them home." Wes shrugs.

"Fucking what?!" I yell at them.

"You mean you left my babies that are a target to multiple gangs including one of our own. To go with a twenty year old that has no experience with gun?" I start freaking out.

"Chill one of our guys is with him." Camron says patting my back.

Before I know it another cloth was on my mouth and I was fast asleep.

_ _ _

Again I am awaken but in a different setting. To me it looks like the back of a car.

I sit up and rub my head. I blink a few times.

I look besides me seeing the yellow house I call home. My heart warms up knowing what is behind those big black doors.

I look forward and the guys are all giving me the same look.

"Why would you drug me again?"I complain rubbing my head.

"Girl you know you wouldn't let us take you by your free will." Camron laughs.

"Now come on." Jack says taking my hand bringing me out of the car.

We walk towards the door opening one.

I see the big stairs leading upstairs. Jack pulls me up one set.

I take deep breaths. We stop in front of a door.

I now exactly what's behind it.

The real question is.

Was I ready for it?