29-Criminal

Wait for the sign 🎵

"Babe you have no choice. It's been so long let me take you to the club and we will have a good time." Grayson says holding my waist while I stand at the end of the bed.

He brought me to Vegas in the middle of the night while I was asleep. I didn't know how to feel I really felt I needed to be with my kids but it's been so long since I've let loose.

"Fine but I'm not buying any new clothes." I tell him and a smirk appeared. "No need I already did that for you." He smirks pointing to the closest where a golden dress cover hung.

I look over at him and roll my eyes before walking over to the golden cover.

I take the hanger down and place the package on the bed. My hand traces the zipper,pulling it down my heart races.

My hand covers my mouth in shock. "Grayson you didn't."

I run my hands over the royal blue velvet material. Simple just the way I liked it. It had a v-line showing off cleavage which is why Grayson picked it out and a tight body con style.

I go over and wrap my arms around his waist,digging my head into his chest.

His lips met my forehead,giving it a gentle kiss.

"Thank you so much Grayson." I say and he smiles at me and pecks my lips.

"I couldn't have my woman walking around in some old clothes." He says still hugging me.

_ _ _

My hair was straightened down my back and I strapped on my tan Louis Vuitton heels. Grayson walked us both out towards the car.

As we drove through Vegas water droplets hit against the glass windshield. Graysons large hand was placed on my tan thigh,squeezing it every time he shifted gears.

He always loved so drive like he had nothing to live for. He is extremely reckless but Gray's also a very good driver.

He grabs my hand putting on the gear holding our hands together.

Then we stop in front of this large black building. So many different people lined up to get into the club. I read 'Blue Neon' glancing at the building. Grayson opens the door throwing his keys to the young man by the desk. His hand retreats to my door handle,like a gentleman.

I move one leg out before dunking my head under the roof to get out.

_ _ _
🎵
Me and Grayson sat in the area that was separated from everything else by a velvet rope. People constantly came up to us either to talk or ask us if we needed something.

The clear liquid went down my throat before I dropped the tiny glass on the table. The beat of the music moved through the floor circulating in my body.

"Is it time my love?" Grayson ask moving his hand over my thighs. I sat on his lap feeling light.

I nodded and he smirked lifting me to my feet. Everyone moved on the floor,skin on skin. Sweat dripping off their hot bodies. The speakers vibrated from the music blasting.

I rap my hands around my husband neck. His hands instinctively go to my hips. Our legs move in between each other. My heart matched the beat as we moved together in a sexual way.

He gripped onto me so harsh. His touch made me hot and his skin against mine was like fire to ice.

I rubbed against his lower body getting a groan from him. My giggles vibrated against his chest.

"Why do I feel like this?" I ask moving my hands though my hair.

"It's new to you baby. They have tricks to making your body's adrenaline high." He says in my ear. He was right my heart felt as if it were going to explode.

Every nerve in my body was going crazy right now. I didn't know how to act. It was like they pumped something into the vents.

The flashing light pleased my eyes. The alcohol in my system make my body loose and light.

Grayson worked everything else.

"Don't think to much just enjoy it babygirl." He said rubbing himself against me. I danced on him all night just letting myself go.

It was like I'd lost my young self to help my older self cope with the pain. Finally tonight I released that young spirit stuck in my body.

Unknown people gave me looks that would make any nun faint. My body rubbed against strangers and I couldn't find a care in the world.

A blue hair girl ended up on top of me kissing down my neck as my husband sat in front of me watching as this complete stranger caressed his wife.

Sure it felt good but nothing felt better the Grayson lips trailing down my body.

My body was drugged by the music. I'd sold my soul to sexual desire. Lust,want,need filled me with these dirty thoughts.

I didn't even know who I was. That's what made me like it.

I felted wanted and I craved it. I craved touch no matter if I needed to beg for it.

Men moved against me and my husband gripped my body holding me closer. He showed everyone else I was his.

I needed this so bad no matter that the next morning looked like.

It was fun and I loved it. I hadn't had fun in years.

Grayson puts his hand on my throat,"let's get out of here baby." He says in my ear.