3 - Joe Manganiello

'No, that is not the correct figures on the schematics I have in front of me. I have worked it out seven times and the figures I get and the figures on the schematics are all wrong.'

'But sir we triple checked it before we send it off to you.' A tiny man's voice squeaked from the other end.

'Brad fix it or I will pull the plug on the houseboat project altogether.'

'Very well, sir we'll recheck the numbers and get back to you.'

'Good. Bye now.'

'Bye, sir.' Seriously the numbers are all wrong and it doesn't even add up. Being a mathlete for the latter half of my high school career and then with my doctrine degree in business and masters in accounting I would at least know when the number to something so simple doesn't add up. The numbers they gave me will make the houseboat sink the second it hits the water.

I got up and walk over to the large window of my corner office on the top floor of my Manganiello office building. I look down at busy Manhattan below all the people going about their lunch business. My phone rang and the rest of my day dragged on as I try to contain all the fires all over. I have bought out a resort chain when I started my business venture back when I was still in college. Dad left me a substantial inheritance when he passed away from stage four lung cancer my sophomore year in college. Mom passed away giving birth to my kid brother and dad raised me and my younger brother Nicholas or Nico for short all on his own. Nico wanted to become an engineer and got his degree and is working at a mine somewhere in Texas.

Zach my bodyguard and head of security knock on my office door reminding me we need to head to the gym to meet my appointment with Mr. Cutler. Jay Cutler, my gym buddy. I pack up quickly and the sun has already set for the day and I am so tired. I could use a holiday so badly right about now.

We left heading down my forty story building and got in my car as Zach drove us the six blocks to the gym. We got there and park right next to a cute silver Audi. My Jeep looks like a monster next to it. Zach hand me my gym bag and he also has his own bag. We head inside and I remember I have to ask Jessica for the Cafe's orders so I can order the nutrition cafe's kitchen supplies. I step in and the smell and sound hit you like a force of nature.

We step inside and I look around and the place is packed. I turn left towards the cafe. I spot a very sexy woman clearly waiting for her order. She pulls out her phone she must have gotten a message. She... she is so hot. Shit! Who is she? She looks up at me when Desmond hands her - her drink. He said, Miss Goldblum. Is it really the girl I have been admiring for the past three months in the Men's Health magazine. I looked at her as she stood waiting for the rest of her order.

'Hey, Desmond is Jess in?' I finally found my voice again.

'Yes, sir. I'll go call her for you.' The man walks off. I looked over to Miss Goldblum and she looked at me and smiles. Desmond came back and Jess was on his heels.

'Mr. Manganiello, how can I help you, sir?'

'I was wondering if you have a list together for me for the cafe so I can place the order before the weekend.'

'I am busy with it sir you'll have it before your done with your training.'

'Excellent.' Desmond hand Miss sexy and tiny her order and she took it from him. He hands her the receipt for her order then she turns to look at me while she walked backward and gave me a bright smile as she heads for the door. I smiled at her. Is she flirting with me? Jess pull my attention back to her and we part ways. Zach and I head towards Jay but I shoot out to the parking lot doors and Zach stood waiting for me as I got out and started to search for her. There she is. There is something about her I can't put my finger on yet that pulls me towards her. I just saw her head above the car roof. The car right next to ours.