16 - Schedules

We all just landed in Seattle and Joe look a bit stressed about the baby news. Yet I know in my gut that he will make a marvelous father. I gave Zach and Andrew the address of Escala where my penthouse is and they used my cars GPS. I wanted to drive but they refused. It started to rain and everything just feel like it should with the rain, my husband and being home.

'Gosh... It feels so great being home.'

'You consider Seattle your home then love?' Joe asked as Zach drove in after the gate opened for the basement parking garage.

'Yes, I do. I love the weather here and everything is so much better then it is in New York. Although New York has it's good point's and it has a downside, but just because you are there love I'd say it's getting better and better.'

We got all our luggage from the back of my car we all took the elevator up to the top floor. With our crowd that is rather large, we had to split the elevator usage. Bella is with Andrew and the boys in the basement while Joe and I head on up first with Zach and Charlie. I punch in the code as we half way up to the penthouse already and the elevator goes all the way up. The elevator came to a stop on the top floor and the doors slide open and the place is trashed. Zach and Charlie immediately pushed us in the corner of the foyer.

'What the hell happened here?' Zach and Charlie ran in guns drawn into the penthouse. Joe held me to him.

'I don't think anyone is here. This was Roberto's doing I can just feel that it could be him. Maybe our security cameras will show us something.'

'You think Roberto did this?' Joe asked looking into my eyes.

'Yes, before he flew out to New York to torture me or us there.' I suggested and Joe just nods his head. Zach and Andrew came back and said it was clear to come in. We walked in and I was shocked at just how trashed my place is.

'Mrs. Manganiello, do we have permission to get the police here before we touch anything this maybe someone else's doing.' Joe rubbed my back. I turned around and my old childhood doll stood on my kitchen counter still covered in my blood.

I gasped, then felt so sick. I jumped and ran down the hall to my ensuite bathroom. I puked.
'Hadassah? Love...' Joe came searching for me. 'There you are. What's wrong?' I finish puking then flush the toilet. I slowly got to my feet but still feel light headed. Bella clearly stepped in and was making so much noise. I took a breath and felt my tears burn the back of my throat.

'That used to be my favorite doll to play with that stood on our kitchen counter. Then Roberto turned my favorite toy into the object of his pleasure to rape me with it. He would pluck the arms and legs off and then tie me up to see my reaction as he forces the doll limbs...'

'Hey... You don't have to tell me more, baby. Come let's go sit down.' Bella is making such a scene. I am so embarrassed. Joe and I head on out to the lounge and sat down while Bella kept barking at everyone.

'BELLA!' I yelled over her and her eyes were wide with shock. 'Just shut the fuck up. Let the people do their work.' I got up and walked to my home office. Joe walked over to Zach and greeted the police. I stood looking out over Seattle below. I fold my arms around myself as I just stood there crying. Joe walked up to me and took me in his arms.

'He can't even leave me alone from his grave.' I cried as I turned to look at Joe. The sympathy on his face was touchable. He pulled me into his arms.

'Shhh... Everything is going to be okay. The police are collecting all evidence of who did this. It might be Roberto or even Waylyn. We don't know but with Zach and the guys working with the cops, we'll soon have some answers. Okay.'