9 - Joe Manganiello

I'm spending the weekend with my girl

I'm spending the weekend with my girl. Yes, I had to chop and change some of my things so I can have three days to myself and my new girl. Zach appeared at my office door around three- forty-two PM, so we can head over to the gym for our workout with Jay. I pack up my things and we head on out.

We got to the gym and my future girlfriend is already here running on the treadmill with her mirror image that must be her kid sister she talked about last night. We got busy with Jay hardcore arm workout. I when I'm resting from a set I would search for my sweet new future girlfriend. Oh, she's busy with free weights. Oh, god it is so hot the way it looks when she's training. She's so strong I am in awe. Fuck she's hot. I got busy with my seven-item circuit of ten to twelve repetitions each so yes an intense set. I drop the weights after my last rep and were out of breath like a steam locomotive. I search for my girl and this guy is bothering her.

The look on her face is of annoyance and desperation. Here I can help her. I step over to her and I felt Jay and Zach at my back for back up.

'Everything okay here, angel?' I asked looking from Hadassah to a beer belly slimy-looking character. Dassah slightly shook her head.
'How may I help you, sir, you are clearly harassing my girlfriend.'

'Girlfriend?' The man spoke shocked

'Girlfriend?' The man spoke shocked. To play along Dassah nod her head in agreement.

'Yes, sir. I've watched you harras Miss Goldblum for the past 20 minutes now and I think you should move on to your own workout.'

'I've only asked her for a cup of coffee.' He spoke like a mouse.

'What was her reply?' I asked him stepping closer staring him down.

'That she has plans and she... (stutter in a bit of fear. Good.)...said no thank you.'

'Huh, then what are you still doing here harassing my girlfriend than when she clearly used the word no.'

'I am sorry.' He cowered backward as I took another step towards him and he walked right into Zach that also stared down at him, he saw Zach over his shoulder then with fear on his fat face ran off like a tiny dog that is peeing himself. The moment he is gone did I turn back to Hadassah. I cup her beautiful face.