27 - Daddy Joe

We just got back from the Alps and it was three weeks well spend with my two special girls here in the mountains. We are currently sitting in on the Dolce and Gabbana fashion show and Dassah is about to make her entrance and it is going well by all the comments I hear around me and I feel good that the people love my wife. The music starts and outcome my wife as the very first model and that is a huge honor for any model out there. She looks so good and her slight baby bump are well hidden in the outfits she is wearing for the catwalk. She winked at me as she heads back to the backstage area to change into her second of five outfits she'll be changing into.

The second round of models came strutting out again and Dassah is strutting her stuff. She looks so great out there. Twenty-eight minutes later the show is all done and we are all standing around to head to the tent for the mingle and meet with the designers and models for cocktails. Dassah and I didn't have any alcohol but mingled with the extremely famous in the fashion industry. The fashion designer Ellie Saab came walking up to us and talked to Dassah about wanting her to model for him in his shows. She looked at me gobsmacked at the offer. He hands Dassah a business card and told her to give him a call next week. After their encounter, we left going back to the hotel. Zach has been looking after Lola for us.

We stepped in and Dassah took over from Zach where he was feeding her lunch. I gone to our room and changed out of my suit to something more comfortable till we have to go to the gym later. I got to work and made a few calls. I had the perfect view of Dassah with Lola in her arms rocking our daughter to sleep from our en-suite study. I took a couple of stunning pictures with my phone of my girls and made it my phone's wallpaper.

Focus Joe. Focus. I got focused on my work again and worked through my first fifty emails now on to the next. Dassah, came to fetch me for the gym as Lola is now asleep and will be looked after by our security while we are in the gym. For a solid forty minutes did we worked out together and I got a brand new appreciation for my pregnant wife.

'So what do you think Joe, do I take the Ellie Saab job? You know with the twins that's on  way.' She asked me.

'My angel, what does your gut tell you to do?' I asked and came and stood in front of her taking her in my arms.

'That I would really like to take this job.' She replied resting her hands on my hips.

'Then do what would make you happy my angel.'

'Thank you.' She gave me a quick kiss and we finish our last set in the gym. We head back up to our suite. Lola was still sleeping when we got back I just covered her with a light blanket as Dassah and I head for the bathroom. We took a nice bath together. After our bath Dassah gone and lay down for her afternoon nap and I got back to work. I worked till sunset and ordered us dinner for room service. I go and woke my sleepy wife for dinner.

We sat watching some TV while we ate. Lola woke up while we ate and I got up to go get her. I sat her on the floor amongst her toys and she sat playing while we ate. Once Dassah was done she took Lola and feed her-her dinner then walked off to give Lola her bath. They played a little in the bath and their laughter ran like music through the room. I walked to them to see what is making them laugh so much. Dassah is blowing bubbles and when they pop it makes Lola laugh so adorably. I record this little scene without them knowing for our family records. It is so darn cute.

After ten minutes Lola started to rub her eyes and it was the queue to stop and mama Dassah got her out of the water and got busy drying her. Now all powdered and creamed little Lola is all dressed for bed with a milk bottle. Dassah lay Lola in her arms holding her bottle while rocking our daughter to sleep. I just took pictures of my girls. They are so beautiful together. Seeing Dassah in mother mode is so sexy. Gosh... I am such a lucky bastard.