20 - Happy Days

It's close to our little girls due date now and Joe being so excited can't wait anymore to be a father. I can even picture him holding her already. Last month we got the nursery done across the hall from our room here at Escala.

Joe decided to move to Seattle and use his satellite offices here as his new base of operations since the houseboat company is here as well. They did finally launched the houseboat project to the public and it is doing great since it is an excellent mobile home on water. They even tested the houseboat in stormy seas and it passed all the tests you can put a vessel through. I am so proud of Joe. I am working at a moderate pace here at home with my security team keeping an eye on me. Bella moved out of Escala and moved in with Nico. It is still too weird for me and Joe having our siblings in a relationship.

Our wedding is tomorrow at a small hall around the city library. We only invited family and a small number of friends to our wedding. Andrew will drive me over there in an hour to go see how things are coming together. My wedding dress hung in the spare room's closet so Joe won't see it.  I am working through my emails and lost track of time.

Andrew came to fetch me with Charlie that made a full recovery from his accident. I slip on my flat shoes grab my handbag and hospital bag just in case as we head on out to the hall where my wedding planner Jennifer Blackbear were hard at work. We stepped in and the place took my breath away.

 We stepped in and the place took my breath away

'So Mrs. Manganiello what do you think of it so far we are almost done here.' Jennifer stepped closer when she saw me looking around.

'It took my breath away when I walked in an excellent job. It is just like I picture it to look but more so. Thank you for helping Jennifer it is stunning.'

'You're welcome. You were busy so I love what I am doing. Helping busy brides make their dreams come true.' She smiles at me. Andrew help me to sit as I kept staring around the grand hall filled with flowers everywhere. Joe called he is stuck at the office and can't come down to see so I took him on a virtual tour around the hall.

'Goodness, everything looks amazing.' Joe smiled when I looked at him again via our video call.

'It sure does. So mom and dad will land in a few hours so we'll go and fetch them at Seatac a little later.'

'No, please don't go out into that traffic baby, please. Charlie can go and fetch them, you need to rest.'

'Oh...' I felt wet as I stood still after walking around.

'Dassah?' Joe looked at me worried. I looked down and the tile floor is wet along with my pants. I looked back up at him. 'Love talk to me, please?' Joe asked for my response.

'Joe... My water just broke...' Andrew and Charlie stepped in and helped me out to our car while I am still face timing with Joe so he can go through this with me. He got Zach and they are racing to the hospital where I am already booked in. Both of our parties arrived together and while I am in the middle of a painful construction where I'm carried by Joe and Charlie into the hospital. They got me in a wheelchair and race off with me. Joe, we're on our heels as they got me in a hospital gown and with my legs in the air so my doctor can see what is going on down south. Joe just keeps holding my hand and hovering over me keeping to give me his support.