Chapter 2 The Rose and a wizard

Y/n pow
As the read cloaked girl landed she had something unfolding behind her. A wait what a girl her age with a scythe, what next your going to tell me it's also a gun? She's trying to striking a cool pose, it not bad. But still something tells me to stay away from her if I want the mission to go smoothly. The girl starts to spin her scythe around, then she slams it into the ground, that has to be bad for the blade, she holds the scythe with one hand and in the other she has headphones that are playing some loud music. She turns them of. What's happening here? I just wanted to get some ammo!

(Ginger haired man)From inside the shop' Okay.... get her!‘ as he moves his head twords the girl .

After that a bunch of similarly looking thugs run out from the shop, wtf are they like some sort of clones or something. They charge twords the girl, she'll be fine I should just go on my way. I didn't notice as my body insticly charges in to battle. As I take out 3 of them while the red hood deals with 5 of them and dropped the 5 one in front of their boss.

(The ginger boss)‘ You were worth every cent, truly you were‘ he take a cigar out of his mouth‘ Well red we can say it's been an eventful evening. And as much I loved to stick around‘ he drops his cigar and crushing it with his cane' I'm afraid this is were we part ways' he lifts his cane and a radical opens up from the bottom making it a gun. He shoots at the girl the girl dodges using the recoil of her scythe, o yeah it's also a gun.

I can see him running twords the ladder at the side of one of the building. You might think why I'm not stopping him, well i want to se what that girls got and it's not my fight in the first place I joined so I could get some adrenaline pumping in my system, a fight is the only thing that gives me that feeling nothing else. The girl lands on the ground after her dodge and start looking around searching for the boss of the tugs.

(Y/n)‘ Hes at the ladder‘ I point twords the ladder hes climbing.

(Red hooded girl)‘ Thanks‘ to the shopkeeper‘ You okay if i go after him'

(Shopkeeper)‘ Ahmp'

And the girl flayed of using the recoil of her scythe rifle. Right now I could disappear or I could go see the battle between those two. I wote for the battle  so I  get ready and jump activating my meteor strike
Landing on top of the roof. After landing I sees the girl and another woman fighting against  a bullhead in which you could see a woman standing in the shadows realising a menacing red glow, it would be grand to fight her and kill her but sadly Cinder is needed for my plans to work out. (Authors note: Yes Y/n knows that inside the bullhead it's Cinder Fall standing. Your informants had told you about her being here well she's going to help in your plan even if she doesn't know it jet). The woman on the roof that had a riding crop looked at you evaluated if your a treat and returned to fighting the woman on the bullhead. I don't really have a weapon that would be useful in this fight if I used the gountlet the bullhead would go down in a single punch. And that would be bad for the future. O yeah I still have the Pistol that can shoot shotgun shells. I pull it out and open fire at the bullhead. My aming ain't the greatest but it will do I'm more of up and close and personal tipe of guy. The huntress as i guess is her occupation, created a cloud above the ship.
3 pow
The cloud starts to rain ice shards on the ship one barely missed Torchwick head. Cinder shoot some fire balls at the huntress, the Glynda blocked them with a purple shield that she created with her semblance. The fire balls splattered on the shield falling to the ground were they left red hot markings. Than Cinder lifted her arm and from the ground shot out geyser of fire that Glynda dodges by back flipping twords were Ruby and Y/n are standing. Glynda uses her semblance to collect all the shards of the roof that went flying and sends them  like a spear twords the bullhead. Cinder fires fire ball that shatter the shards flying twords the bullhead. The shards that weren't destroyed hit the bullhead but because Roman steered the bullhead a bit side ways they bounce of the top during minimal damage. The shards start again head twords the bullhead. Then Cinder unleashes a fire circle that blast all the shards away. Ruby and Y/n open fire on the bullhead but Cinder block's all the shoots. Circles appear on the roof were Glynda, Ruby and Y/n stood. Y/n dodged the circles himself as well as Glynda but Ruby was moved out of the blast by Glynda. As the flaming leftover of the shards of the roof fall the bullhead flies away.