Chapter 4 The begining of "fun"

I was one of the first students who got back from the initiation now I was sitting on the ground and waiting for others to return. I see Ozpin start to walk twords me.

(Ozpin)' so Y/n what did you think of the other students that succeeded.'

(Y/n)' First of never call me Y/n ever again it is Doomfist while I'm staying here. Secondly the students that succeeded weren't that bad some of them have a lot of potential, It would be grand to face them in a battle.'

(Ozpin)' Was there anyone who got your attention'

(Y/n)' Well there is the easiest pick of Pyrrha Nikos. Then there is the mystyreus emo cat faunus. And the surprising pick of Jaune Arc.'

(Ozpin)' And why would you pick him. He doesn't have any combat experience.'

(Y/n)' Yes he doesn't, but it doesn't change the fact that he is a good tactician who can come up with solutions under pressure. But still he has much to learn.'

(Ozpin)' I have to ask why didn't you choose Ms Rose I think she showed exceptional talent in team leading.'

(Y/n)' Because she is just a brat who doesn't know what real life is'

(Ozpin)' Thanks for sharing your opinion Mr xioa long. '

Y/n face expression changed to one of anger .

(Y/n)' never call me that or I'll kill you, do you understand me Headmaster!'

And he just walks of not saying anything well that just great isn't it.

Time skip to the ending ceremony.

All the teams have been formatted now it's only me left let's see what lies will Ozpin use to make me join the academy.

(Ozpin)' And finally could we have Mr Doomfist come on stage.' I could here some people recognizing the name and talking about your past achievement and most students showed that they were scared of me because of them, and also you could here the Schnee screaming about why a criminal is allowed inside Beacon. I got on the stage.' You didn't find yourself a partner but you did retrieve a relict and you showed some incredible strength' A video starts playing of you fighting the goliath grimm and how brutally you kill it, let's say the students were terrified of the display of strength.' So we are going to accept you in to Beacon. You'll be joining team RWBY as an extra member. Congratulations Y/n xiao long.' for a few seconds everyone goes quiet. And the only thoughts going trough you mind were" he had to do it, didn't he, he had to reveal my real identity".

Yang pow

Everyone went quite after the last words of Headmaster. I was left socked. The real name of the Doomfist was revealed, and it was a person me and Ruby thought had died a long time.

(Ruby)' It's Y/n, how is this possible?'

(Weiss)' wait what? Yang, Ruby do you know this criminal? Explain yourself.'

(Yang)' He is our brother'

(Blake)' then why both of you seem surprised by this?'

(Yang)' we thought he was killed by grimm wen we were kids. Look his leaving, Ruby we have to speak with him lets go now'

Y/n pow

I have to get out from here as soon as possible and also were I'm going to stay I can't be in the same room as those two and the spoiled Schnee is annoying, and the cat faunus mostly wants me dead so life is just fantastic I hear someone call me.