Chapter 11 A lot of talking

After returning to Vale Y/n had made ??? monitor all the criminal activities ralated to dust and find out who is doing it so he would find out who will be used by him to help him further Talons goals. Now they were in one of the houses that Talon owns in Vale.

(Y/n)' So what have you found out about the first year students of Beacon.'

(???)' Well there is the obvious stuff like that Pyrrha Nikos the girl that is called the untouchable huntresses is attending it this year, or that the heiress of the Schnee dust company is also in the same class as her, also an ex white fang member Blake Belladonna she is also the child of Ghora Belladonna the former with fang high leader and that the children of the best ex team of Beacon are attending it them being Yang Xiao long, Ruby Rose and Y/n Xiao long.' Y/n glares at her.

(Y/n)' I'm not there son. I was adopted and I never saw them as a family.'

(???)' Awww the big man-child is angry.'

(Y/n)' Whatch yourself Sombra or you might get crushed.' He crushes the soda can that he was drinking from.

(Sombra)' I'm just messing with you.' She boops his nose.' And well there were the less impressive people that are total nobodies like Nora Valkyrie, Lie Ren--.' She stops speaking and stares with intrest to one of the students transcript that she download after breaking into Beacons archives.' Well this is certain entertaining.'

(Y/n)' What did you find?'

(Sombra)' One of the students, to be exact Jaune Arc, used a fake transcript and it's not a convincing one at that Ozpin should totally know this, like he's not a complete dolt, what was he thinking in allowing him in?'

(Y/n)' He must have had his reasons. To find out what those reasons were we will have to wait.'

(Sombra)' Mabe you have some guesses?'

(Y/n)' Well the last name Arc does sound familiar. Check Talons archives yourself if you want to learn more I think there's an old projects I think it involved his family, so old that it even dates back to those days when Talon was just a seacret department in Atlas military.'

(Sombra)' I will do that later. Now there some more questionable Ozpin decision.'

(Y/n)' What are they?'

(Sombra)' Well the team CRDL is a-I don't really know how to put it.'

(Y/n)' Just tell me already what have they done?'

(Sombra)' Well they have done some mest up stuff.'

(Y/n)' Like what?'

(Sombra)' Well they have abused and discriminated against alot of faunus.'

(Y/n)' That not useful.'

(Sombra)' That's not the worst thing they have done. One of them in his previous school beat up a faunus to death, other one forced faunus to kill himself. Also they have done some petty crimes, like assulting an old faunus lady, and some thievery but in all of those cases they were proven not guilty because of lack of evidence.'

(Y/n)' This is better.' Y/n walks and sits down at the sofa.

(Sombra)' So what are you going to do with this information.'

(Y/n)' For now I want you to hack in to Beacons surveillance cameras and keep track of Jaune Arc.'

(Sombra)' What should I be trying to find out?'

(Y/n)' Find out when he's going to have some heart to heart talk with one of his teammates about him faking his transcript and give a small hint to a certain bunch of people.'

(Sombra)' What makes you think he'll talk to his teammates about a topic like that?'

(Y/n)' Owh be certain he will. It just a question of when and your the one that will find that out got it.'

(Sombra)' But what if he already had done it.'

(Y/n)' He isn't that brave or stupid it will take some time for him to trust his teammates enough.'

(Sombra)' And what are you going to do now?'

(Y/n)' Tomorrow I'm going to Ozpin to make my false report as for now I don't have nothing at hand to do.'

Time skip next day.

Y/n exits the elevator and enters Ozpins office.

(Ozpin)' Mr.Doomfist welcome back how was the trip.'

(Y/n)' It was as expected difficult toger past the border unnoticed, but I'm here so it wasn't impossible.'

(Ozpin)' Are you alway so serious Mr. Doomfist I didn't ask for a full explanation of the mission I asked how are you feeling?'

(Y/n)' Like my head is alot more clearer than the last time I was here.'

(Ozpin)' So maybe you considering to have meeting and a talk with your family.'

(Y/n)' If you don't want people to die I will advise against that.'

(Ozpin)' Understood, so how was your mission did you find anything interesting?'

(Y/n)' Sadly not, it turned out that the people that tried to assassinate the Schnee household head were just a new mercenary group that tried to kill him just to make themself more known.'

(Ozpin)' Are you sure that they aren't involved with something more like a bigger more important people behind them.'

(Y/n)' I'm one hundred percent sure that they just took a job that was the biggest.'

(Ozpin)' Then did you find out who was the person or company that ordered this contract.'

(Y/n)' All I could find was that it was some one from white fang.'

(Ozpin)' That's weird I never heard of white fang hiring anyone especially humans to do they biding.'

(Y/n)' Everything has it's first time.'

(Ozpin)' I guess your not wrong. You can leave if you have told everything .'

(Y/n)' Okay.' Y/n heads back twords the elevator. Just before he pressed the button.

(Ozpin)' Oh I completely forgot. There been some rumours going around of students sleeping not in there dorms but in other people dorms and so we had a new policy introduce that all students have to be back in there dorms by midnight, I hope Mr. Doomfist will follow this rule'

Y/n stops, slowly breaths in and out and repeats it two more time.

(Y/n)'I will.'He enters the elevator and it goes down to the first floor.

After you exsited the elevator and checked what time it was on your scroll, It was lunch period at school so you went to the cafeteria to grab some food to eat.