92

-Do what makes you grow as a person.

They say you'll never love anyone quite like your first love, but I believe I can love even deeper and more fiercely those who treat me with respect and allow me to be free.

You were the chains that held me back, and it wasn't until I distanced myself from you that I began to recognize the damage you inflicted.

Adjusting to life without you took time, but I've never felt more liberated.

Since we parted, I've developed a sharper awareness of the negativity around me.

I can see the hidden burdens some people carry, waiting for the right moment to pounce on my vulnerabilities.

Just as I severed ties with you, I've chosen to cut out those who threaten my peace.

With this newfound wisdom, I see people for who they truly are, including the full spectrum of their insecurities and intentions.

I carefully decide who to keep in my life based on their true motives because I refuse to let myself down again.

This newfound happiness is too precious to risk by allowing new chains to drag me down.

I welcome every opportunity for growth, anchoring myself in the present and reaching for my future goals.

I won't settle for toxic dynamics, nor will I engage with anyone who fails to recognize my worth.

I'm my own kind of treasure, and the depth of my feelings and thoughts doesn't align with everyone.

While I may make peace with some, it's done out of wisdom rather than necessity.

They played their roles in my journey, but they no longer contribute to my growth.

Choosing yourself is essential, and taking care of yourself isn't selfish—it's necessary.

You need to rely on yourself, understanding that only a strong and self-aware version of you can attract the right person.

People come and go, but you have always been your own support in challenging times.

So stop waiting for someone else to rescue you; focus on your own healing.

Life truly transforms when you remove toxic influences and embrace your authentic self.