banter and secret group chats

A few weeks had passed and I had adjusted well at work. Jin and I had gotten closer as well as with the other guys. I've also continued to vlog without giving information about where I work and cutting every footage that the guys managed to be in. Ameer and I had also started talking again but we're obviously not getting back together any time soon.

We were on our way to set for the guys' photo shoot. I was in the car with them because I was handling the camera. Jin sat beside me, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook occupied the second row while Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok were at the back of the car.

"Annyeong, we're doing a photo shoot today. Look at me I'm so handsome." Jin said as he made me focus the camera on him. The guys made fun of him for being vain.

"Eh Suga-hyung is fast asleep here despite the noise." Jimin laughed. Hoseok then tried to poke Yoongi's nose and lips. The guys were laughing and Yoongi was still in deep sleep.

Uncle Sejin was in the passenger seat and he decided to play songs since it was a long trip.

"Any suggestions?" Uncle Sejin asked.

"Let's play a lullaby so we can sleep" Taehyung suggested. The guys started arguing which song we should listen to so I took my phone and connected it instead.

I started playing Abba. The guys sat quietly.

"Friday nights and the lights are low, looking out for a place to go." I started singing.

"Nini you listen to old songs." Jungkook jokes. I chuckled.

"This was mine and my mom's favorite. Listening to this makes me miss her even more." I sighed. I placed my head on Jin's shoulder. Funnily enough, Taehyung knows the words to Abba. Both of us were singing from where we were seated. Suddenly my the music got interrupted by the chickens clucking.

"Oh my God. I'm sorry." I was embarrassed at my ringtone. RM connected his phone and I checked my phone to see who was calling me.

"OHMYGOD," I muttered.

"Jin, can I borrow your earphones?" I asked. He lends them to me and answered the call. Jin was trying to peek at my phone and I tried to cover it as much as I can but he managed to peek through anyway.

"When did you and your ex-boyfriend started talking again?" Jin said a little too loudly that my nose started twitching.

"Guys stop looking at me! You know my nose twitches when you stare at me!" I complained.

I answered Ameer's call.

"Hey," I said softly. He looked different. I mean yeah we started talking but this is the first time that we talked over video ever since we broke up 8 weeks ago. He was wearing an I heart LA shirt.

"You grew out your hair," I commented. He smiled as he nodded and ran his hands through his now wavy hair.

"Are you working?" he asks.

"I'm currently going to a set for work," I replied.

"Who's that beside you?" he asks.

"Why are you jealous?" I joked. "This is Jin, the guy I was telling you about," I said.

Jin automatically grabbed my hand and tried to face the phone to his face.

"Hello," he smiled. Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung were the only ones awake now and were obviously eavesdropping because they kept on making comments. I looked at them and shushed them. They were still smirking. Sia la, I feel like I'm babysitting children.

"Why'd you call?" I asked Ameer.

"I was wondering if it's alright with you that I go on a date? My co-intern is setting me up on a blind date," he said. I would lie if I said that my heart didn't hurt a little.

"Didn't we already break up?" I faked a laughed. "You don't have to ask permission from me if you wanted to date. I'm not yours anymore." As soon as I said that, I felt sick. Of course, it pains me to say that I wasn't his girlfriend anymore.

"Don't remind me. But you're still my best friend and I want you to know what's going on with me," he responded.

"I get it, for a second I thought that this was a ploy for you to get me jealous. Because I'm not jealous at all... Okay fine, maybe a little bit. But it's fine, go on your blind date. Just don't tell me if you have sex because I'm not ready for that yet." I told him.

"I'll never not love you Nins."

"Fuck you." I joked. "Kidding. Love you too," I responded. "Gotta go, text me though. Bye" I said as I ended the call.

"Are you alright?" Jin asked.

"My ex-boyfriend just asked me if he can go on a blind date that his friends are setting him up on," I told him. Jin put his arm around me and I rested my head on his chest.

"Thank you for letting me borrow your earphones," I said. Jin smiled and rested his chin on top of my head.

"Hey, you two, wake-up!" My eyes slowly adjusted to the light. It was Uncle Sejin. I immediately sat up straight. I immediately started filming the guys again.

"Annyeong." Taehyung started.

"We're near the set and we mostly slept through the journey here," Namjoon said.

"I think Jin slept the best among the seven of us." Jimin laughed. I turned red but was forced to aim the camera towards Jin who was just giving me a smug smile. Yoongi was still fast asleep and the guys were all trying to wake him up now.

"Yoongi-hyung, wake-up. Yoongi, wake-up" Taehyung said repeatedly.

When Yoongi woke up, we were nearing our destination. I got out first so I could take a video of them.

Jin flashed me a smile before they headed towards hair and make-up.

"Annyeong." he said to the camera.

I began to follow them and eventually met up with Hyesun.

"Hey, Jin seems to be flirting with you a lot" Hyeseun whispered.

"Oh my god. No. He's just like that I think" I whispered back.

"I won't be surprised if you dated him" she responded. I shook my head.

"Aren't I gonna get fired if that ever happens?" I asked.

"I'm surprised actually, you would've actually been fired by now when they see the photos of you and Jin this week, especially this." she showed me her phone. It was a photo of Jin and I on the journey here.

"Who took this?!" I whisper-yelled.

"Manager Sejin." she laughed. "He sent it to the group chat," she said non-chalantly. I took Hyesun's phone and ran towards Uncle Sejin.

"Uncle," I said as I showed him Sejin's phone.

"Why did you take this picture? And why aren't I in the group chat?" I asked.

"You guys looked cute and you don't want to be in the group chat. We talk about you and Jin a lot." he responded.

"Wait, won't I get in trouble?" I asked.

"Oh no, si Hitman Bang thinks you guys should date." He assured me.

"But I'm not even dating him! I don't want people to assume we're dating." I sighed.

"You're not dating him...yet." he smiled.

"This is hopeless," I said as I walked away from Uncle Sejin. I tried finding the guys and they were scattered around.