polaroids and going all the way

It was our last day in Singapore and we've been to see all the places tourists usually go to. I also brought Jin to my old Uni and introduced him to my friend, Kyna. Kyna swore she wouldn't post any photo she had of Jin and I that day. 

"Nini, I've got to go, I have class in an hour," she sighed as she got up from her seat. We were at a cafe. Jin and I ate cakes and drank coffee. I hugged Kyna and she waved goodbye. I sat across from Jin so he can vlog me. 

"Hey guys, this is my last day in Singapore!" I pouted. "But, I will be traveling a lot for the next couple of months, it's gonna be so aw--" I stopped. A girl was walking up to me.

"Nini Panini!" She exclaimed. I smiled and nodded.

"Sorry to disturb you, but I'm a huge fan," she said shyly. 

"No worries," I responded. "Do you want to be on the vlog?" I ask, she nods. 

"What's your name?" I asked her,

"Adele," she says.

"How old are you?" I questioned.

"I'm 15-la," she responds.

"You guys, I just met Adele, she's so adorable and she's wearing a BTS shirt!" I told the camera, smirking at Jin who just quietly films us.

"You love BTS, huh?" I smiled.

"Yes! I've been listening to their music recently, I think it started when you did a cover of Magic Shop on your Instagram live!" She says.

"Sia la, really?" I ask. She just nods. Adele and I took photos.

"Is this your boyfriend?" Adele asks. 

"No, we're just friends," I said. She asked a few more questions before she left. Jin and I just stared at each other.

"It sucks, I can't introduce you as my boyfriend," I sighed.

"I know but I'm really happy to get away with you even for a few days," he smiles.

"You're so cute," I said. 

"Can we talk about you being popular, now?" Jin joked.

"No, I'm not!" I playfully hit his shoulder. We continued to eat and just explore the streets again.

Jin, being easily frightened, was apprehensive at first to go up the flyer. After much convincing, we agreed to go with me. We were lucky to be the only ones in the capsule. 

I took photos of Jin on our phones as well as his polaroid. I found it cute we had to take multiple stops at the mall to buy film for his polaroid. We were on our 8th film pack of the day. 

We both enjoyed our ride and we ended up going to the screen house that I've always gone to. We watched a few films before grabbing dinner in Clarke Quay. We had so much fun and Jin was actually enjoying it when one of their songs comes up.

He was recording a video when their newest single, Idol was playing. 

"Hey guys, listen to this!" He said, then he bobbed his head and started doing the choreography with his hands. "Jagi, say hi!" he says as he pointed his phone at me. I furrowed my brows and stuck my tongue out at him. Jin continued to bob his head as he pointed his phone back to his face.

"Seriously, we should come here together. I love it here! Take care!" He said as he ended his recording and sending to the guys.

During dinner, Jin's phone was ringing. It was Jimin trying to Facetime him. He answered the call the both of us said hi. Jimin was with Taehyung and Yeontan, and the rest of the guys were scattered. I wave hi.

"Wow I'm completely jealous of you guys," Jimin said. 

"You guys should definitely come here," I said. 

They started to catch up and I started to eat. 

After we ate, we just casually strolled down the streets taking a whole bunch of polaroids. We caught the last train home and it was around 1 am when we arrived. My mom and Ava were asleep, Soju was on his bed, also sleeping. We got to my room and I plopped down on my bed.

"I had a lot of fun today," Jin said as he took off his shoes. 

"Me too," I replied. We both looked at each other.

"Jagi..." he trailed off.

"I think I'm ready," I whispered. Jin's eyes widened. I nodded. I pulled his hands, bringing him on my bed. 

"Are you sure?" he asks. I nodded.

"You've been so patient with me, and I actually want to have sex with you," I smirked. Jin blushed as I said 'sex'. Without any delay, our lips were attached to another. 

"But your mom- " I cut him off, "Oh please, she knows, she just wants me to be protected at all times," I winked. We kissed and after a while, he was on top of me. 

"Tell me if it hurts," he whispers. I giggled.

"Pabo, you know I'm not a virgin, right?" I said. He kissed me and without any warning he was inside me. I felt like a whole different person the whole time we were making love. 

After reaching my high he pulled himself out and lai:d down beside me, the both of us panting, catching our breaths.

"Wow," he breathes.

"I know," I replied. He both faced each other. I wiped the sweat that was forming on his forehead.

"I didn't know you were the quiet type," he smirked. I slapped his shoulder,

"Well, you're gonna be on tour until next year, I don't the guys to know if we're having sex," I told him. His lips formed into a smile and kissed me. 

I wore his shirt and he spooned me until we both fell asleep.