kissing and ex-boyfriends

As mine and Jin's date comes to an end, we were talking about our childhood memories while washing the dishes.

"That's why I wanted to become a singer," he said. Jin was very open about telling stuff about his life. I love that he trusts me especially knowing him for about 5 months now.

"My friend Tarini and I spent our money working as tutors for these very expensive concert tickets and as it turns out, my parents got me tickets as well," I laughed, recalling the memory. "I think that was my first vlog as well," I said.

"I think I saw that one," Jin said nonchalantly.

"Oh my god, you did?" I said, covering my face. I'm embarrassed now.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed, Nina. You were really cute," He said, pulling me into a hug.

"You're just saying that so I could kiss you," I pouted.

"Is it working?" he smirked. I looked up and him and dragged him to the couch.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

"Tease," he muttered.

"Hey!" I said playfully. "Oh wait, never mind. Let's not watch a movie. That's like a bad first date move!" I laughed.

"How come?" he asks.

"Because, we get to not talk the entire time. First dates are supposed to be just spending the whole time getting to know the other person," I answered.

"But I feel like I've known you for a long time now," he said.

"KIM SEOKJIN YOU ARE SO CHEESY," I said. He just smiled. Ugh, he looks so cute.

"I've been meaning to tell you something," Jin said seriously.

"Oh please, I know you saw my Instagram Story about me singing one of your songs," I told him.

"Hh-how'd you know?" he questions. I laughed at him.

"I just know," I smirked. "Also, our quote-unquote son, Jungkook, might have told me that you two were watching the stream," I said coolly. I rubbed the nape of his neck.

"I think it's cute though. I also think it's such a big deal. You're such a fanboy," I pinched his cheeks.

"So where's Lilo?" he asks. I went to get my ukulele from my room and took to the living room.

"I know you're starting to get into the guitar, but this is so much easier to play. Well for me, at least," I said.

"Can you play me something?" Jin asks

"Can we record a cover? I won't even upload it," I said. Jin agreed as long as he picks out the song.

"I remember you saying you like old songs. Can we do Hey Jude?" he asks. My eyes lit up.

"Oh my God, I can't believe you remembered that but yes! I love that song," I said. He looked up lyrics and tried strumming random parts. After a while, I set up my vlog camera.

"Hi! This is Nina, and I'm joined by Jin and we're going to sing Hey Jude..." I started.

Hey Jude don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
and then you can start to make it better

Then Jin started singing

Hey Jude, don't be afraid
You were made to go out and get her
The minute you let her under your skin
Then you begin to make it better

Then the both of us sang together

And anytime you feel the pain, hey Jude, refrain
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders
For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder

Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

After we finished our 'cover' we reviewed the footage. I sat between his legs with my the back of my laying on his chest. (He's sort of spooning me but we were sitting on the floor)

"Oh my god, we sound good together," Jin said.

"Hey, let's not get ahead of ourselves," I said, patting his cheeks.

"Thanks for this date," I added. I sat up. I faced in front of him, kneeling down so my face was leveled with his. I leaned in and gave him a kiss. Jin started to deepen the kiss and I allowed him. Next thing I knew I was already straddled against him. He had his back on the couch as a support. 

All I can think of is damn, he's such a good kisser. I was starting to feel his  yīn jīng poking through his pants. I smiled as we continued to kiss. 

He started to lift up my shirt but I stopped him.

"Sorry, that's all the time we have for tonight," I laughed as I broke our heated kiss.

"You're such a tease babe," he complained.

"So you're calling me babe now?" I smirked. Jin leaned in but before our lips touched I pulled back. He groaned."You look so cute when you're frustrated," I said. I stood up and offered him my hand. "But for real, thank you," I smiled. He kissed the top of my head before he exited my apartment. I laid in bed thinking about Jin

I called my best friend, Kyna. It didn't take too long for her to answer.

"Finally!" she exclaimed. "So, what's up with Jin? and Ameer?" she asks, without hesitation.

"Ky, Ameer told me he's going to visit me here. But he's already dating someone, and Um, uh..." I trailed off

"Please tell me you haven't slept with Jin?!" Her eyes widened.

"It's not like it's a bad thing to sleep with him. I'm single. But before you react, I haven't slept with him. We just made out," I said in defense. 

"You know, I'm sad that you guys broke up but I find it so weird that you and Ameer are just chill, like you guys act like you haven't been dating for the last four years," she said.

"I know, but I guess our friendship's more important," I said. 

"So when can I meet Jin?" she smirked.

"You can't just yet. We've been on one date!" I protested

"Yet you were about to have sex with him!" Kyna replied, raising her eyebrow.

"I wasn't going to!" I retorted. "But he's just really sweet and cute and that make out session was fucking hot!" I smiled. I sighed in frustration.

"But you know me, I won't sleep with someone on the first date," I said

"Yeah please explain that again because I think you lost your virginity to Ameer before you guys started even dating!" Kyna laughed.

"HEY! We were 17 and horny!" I said in defense. "But we dated a year after though," I added.

"Yeah right, but anyways I'm so happy that you called, I miss you," Kyna said.

"I know, I miss you too! I hope I can go home soon," I said.

"Yeah, you promised me we'd go again to Laneway next year!" she recalled.

"Of course, I didn't forget that," I answered.

We decided to catch up and when we said our goodbyes, I checked my phone to see that I had received a text from Jin a few hours ago.

From: Jin 🐝
I had fun tonight. 😍

From: Jin 🐝
Can't stop thinking about you. ❤️

From: Jin 🐝
All I'm thinking about is kissing you 😘

I started to smile and replied

Me: I had fun too.  ❤️

Me: P.S. That kiss was hot. 😘 x