cookies and playing hard to get

I was sitting with the stylists as the guys were choosing their wardrobe for the shoot.
"Noona, make sure I look cute," Jimin said. Min-ji, the stylist, just smiled. Jimin left after he was done.
I took behind the scenes photos when Min-ji asked me something.
"So are you and Jin together?" I looked at her and laughed.
"No, we're not. I don't want to rush things." I replied.
"But you like him, right?" She asks for confirmation.
"I don't know, I guess so," I replied. I heard a gasp and I looked behind me and it was Jimin.
"Hey, Jimin don't tell anyone!" I sighed.
"Jin-hyung is going to have a girlfriend now and I'm still single," he said as he sat between Min-ji and me.
"I thought you were dating someone?" Min-ji asks.
"We just went on a few dates but it wasn't serious," he answered.
"Aw don't worry. We'll find you a girlfriend," I said to cheer him up.
"It's fine, I'd be happy when you and Jin-hyung start dating," he smiled. I slapped his shoulder.
"Hey, don't say that!" I chuckled.
"Look, I'm going to say this once but this is only between the two of you. Okay?" I looked at them sternly. They both nodded their heads
"I do care about Jin but we haven't really gotten to know each other well. I want my relationship to start off with a very strong friendship, which for me, is really essential. Plus, I'm being hard to get," I laughed.
"The only real relationship I had was with Ameer so I don't have any other basis. I don't know much about dating I guess," I said.
"If Jin-hyung asks you out, would you go on a date with him?" Jimin asks.
"I think so, yes. Another thing is that you guys are like really really famous and I'd have to compete with a million other girls for his attention which I'm not used to. Seeing you guys getting mobbed at the airport was overwhelming," I said
"He has a lot of fans but he's really focused on you, and I know you secretly know that. He doesn't want to rush things as well. He hasn't been to a date after we debuted so the way he asks around you is child-like." Jimin said.
"Aren't you supposed to go now?" I raised my eyebrow at him.
"Think about it, we guys rarely meddle in each other's romances but we all think you and Jin would be perfect for each other," he patted my back and walked away.
"Well that was a lot to take in," I told Min-ji. She was on her phone texting and smiling.
"Hey Min-ji, you better not be telling everyone in your group chat!!!" I warned.
"Too late," she smirked. I placed the palm of my hand on my face and sighed.

After wrapping up the shoot and getting back to my apartment, I was wearing a face mask and was in the mood for baking cookies. I was in a baggy shirt and some shorts. I took out the third batch of cookies from the oven and let them cool for a while before I placed them in a container.
My phone started ringing. It was Jimin.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Need you to come quick! Jin's hurt."
"What happened? Wait, I'm still baking! No wait, I'm coming!" I responded and quickly ended the call. I turned off the oven, grabbed the container with cookies and my keys and dashed out the door.
I arrived at the guys' apartment. Jungkook opened the door.
"Noona!" He greeted me. I gave him the cookies and rushed inside.
"Where's Jin? Is hurt?" I worried.
"Nini I'm fine!" Jin laughed. I looked around to see where he was and he was going down the stairs.
"B-but Jimin said you're hurt," I was confused.
Jimin came out of nowhere. He was hiding with Taehyung, and Hoseok. Namjoon and Yoongi were pretending to be asleep on the couch.
"Ha-ha very funny." I mocked. "You know I had to run from my place right? I wasn't even finished baking yet! You made me worry!!!" I furrowed my brows and slapped Jin in the shoulders.

"I'm still wearing a fucking face mask!" I hit him again. I removed the mask but before I can walk away Jin grabbed my hands.

"You care about me!" He smiled. He pulled me into a hug and my face was buried in his chest.
"Noona, these cookies are so good," Jungkook said as he munched on the cookies.

"Hey, give me some of that!" Hoseok whined.
The guys were arguing over the cookies. I laughed.
"They're all kids!" I told Jin. He agreed.
"Hey save me a cookie!" He called out.
"My mistake. You're all kids." I quickly added.
After a very long hug, I let go of Jin's very tight embrace.
"Noona, please make more." Jungkook pleaded.
"We're gonna start calling her eomma now," Taehyung said.
"Don't give them ideas." I laughed. Jungkook came up to me and offered a cookie.
"Eomma, thank you for the cookie. Here appa, have one." He said as he gave it to Jin.
"Holy shit, you guys are such kids," I said.
"Love you, eomma." Jimin said. The guys started laughing and played along.
"You guys suck, Jimin, we're just the same age." I laughed.