dares and boyfriends

Nina's POV

For the past weeks, Jin and I have been keeping it lowkey. We continued to sneak out and just make-out. He'd also been sending little love letters. The first note I got said "I miss you, let's meet at the rehearsal hall in the 12th floor."

We were in Saipan for the week and I was rooming alone. Jin would sneak in at night and we'd make-out, and sleep. I had to wake him up early enough to not get noticed by the guys. 

It was our last night here, after the guys filmed they went to the bar for a few drinks. A few of the staff came along as well. I was sitting beside Jin and we were drinking crafted beer. After a few bottles the staff went back to the rooms. 

"Eomma, please stay," Jungkook said. I laughed and stayed with them.
"Only for a few minutes," I replied.
"So... What's up with you two?" Namjoon asked, raising his eyebrow.
"Nothing," Jin replies. I looked at him, he looked nervous.
"You're such a bad liar," I whispered. Jin pinched my cheek.
"Well?" Yoongi smirked, taking a sip of his beer.
"We're just hanging out," I said. That's technically true if we leave out the fact that we're stuck at first base for about four weeks now.
"Oh we get it, you guys are just 'hanging out'," Namjoon said.
"Yup," I replied.
"Because you guys are so obvious," Jimin laughed.
"I don't know what you're talking about," Jin responded.
"Oh please, your hickeys explain everything!" Hoseok said, then the guys bursted out laughing. Jin and I blushed.

"Nins, you don't wear your hair up anymore and remember when we were chilling back home and Jin-hyung tried to tuck your hair behind your ear but you didn't let him? Yup, we saw that," Taehyung said.

"We're in Saipan, and you wore a bikini one time and we totally noticed hickeys," Hoseok said.

"Hey, it's my body, I can wear bikinis if I wanted to, but I chose not to. Also, how sure are you guys those were even hickeys?" I said in defense. 

"Jin-hyung couldn't wear low-necked shirts anymore because his love bite would show and it covering it with make-up wasn't an option because it would mean the staff would know you guys hooked up," Jimin smirked.

"Hey!! We haven't hooked-up," Jin exclaims.
"Yeah, okay fine, we had fun these past month but we haven't slept together, we aren't even official!" I told them. Jin agreed.
The both of us talked about our relationship and we both agreed that we won't date officially for a while. We were just getting to know each other, and uhh, maybe explore each other's upper body? I don't know.

We went back to Jin's room. Jimin, and Hoseok came along. Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung decided to sleep already.

"Let's play truth or dare," Jungkook said.

"Not again!" I sighed.

"If you don't do the dare or answer the truth you have to take a piece of your clothing off," Hoseok said.

"This is unfair, because I'm the only girl here!" I complained.
"You have to complete the dares and and answer the truth then," Jin smirked.
"Oooh Nini is scared!!" Hoseok jokes.
"Fuck youuuu, fine I'm in!" I said.
"Nini, truth or dare?" Hoseok smirked.
"Dare," I smirked back. But i was fucking nervous, I know these guys would make me do a lap dance on Jin or something. God, I hope not.

"I dare you to make out with Jin for 5 minutes," Hoseok said. Jin made this weird face. I raised my eyebrows at Hoseok.
"Jungkook is clearly uncomfortable with this dare," I said.
"Eomma... Nina, I'm fine," Jungkook said. The guys laughed at him.

I looked at Jin asking for help but all he did was pucker his lips. I rolled my eyes at him. Since we were sitting on the floor, it'd be easier for me. So I stood up, straddled on Jin's lap and started kissing him. I broke it off and looked at the guys.