third wheels and disneyland

I was at the arrivals area in the airport. It was my 4th day in Hong Kong, and Jin together with Jimin would be arriving very soon for a quick holiday before we all leave for Japan. I was anxious to see Jin despite that it had only been a month since I last saw him. The cold brew in my hand wasn't helping me calm down but I took another sip anyways. Scrolling on my phone, I was checking whether their flight got delayed or not. I scrolled through my Instagram and checked through Twitter. There's nothing interesting. I stood up and went to the nearest powder room. I checked myself in front of the mirror. I put my hair half up, half down, I wore Jin's black and white striped shirt that he left me, tucked messily in my faded denim jeans. I looked decent. I washed my hands before I went out. My phone buzzed.

Flight QR0815 has landed
Tap to view details.

I slowly went back to the arrivals area. I tapping my fingers on the arm rest as I wait for people to come out of the gates. As people start to crowd the gates,I stood up from where I was sitting and stood on my tiptoes trying to spot the two guys. My phone rang.

Incoming call: JIN 🐝

I accepted the call

"Jagi, we're here," he breathed.

"I'm trying to find you guys," I said. I stood up on my tiptoes again and tried to spot them.

"I see you," I said. I waved my hand so they can see me.

"I think I saw you," he said. I made my way towards them without trying to knock over people. As I neared their direction, I set my pace a little slower. Jin and Jimin were walking towards me.

"I missed you!" I said as I pulled him into a tight embrace.

"I miss you too," Jin whispered as he held me tighter. We pulled away from each other and I face Jimin.

"Hey," I said, giving him a hug. Jimin smiled as we gave each other a quick friendly hug.

Jin kissed my cheek and I gave him a small kiss on his lips.

"You're wearing my shirt," Jin commented.

"Yeah, do I look alright?" I asked.

"You ---" Jin started but was shortly cut off by Jimin

"Hey, I know I'm only here so you guys wouldn't get caught. At least repay me by buying me dinner and not shoving the fact that I don't have a girlfriend in my face!" Jimin nags jokingly, "I'm already bummed that I'm single and I feel like you're just rubbing it in my face," he chuckles.

Jin patted Jimin's back and Jimin just cheered up in an instant. 

We walked out the airport heading towards the car that Big Hit had rented for us journeying to our hotel.

We were sat on the guys' hotel room. Jin had the queen size bed to himself while Jimin settled for the single.

"If you guys have sex tonight while I'm asleep then you're seriously fucked up," Jimin chuckles as he ate a burger.

I just stuck out my tongue in reply. We were eating and catching up.

"I got us passes to Disneyland tomorrow," I said. The guys were thrilled. We ended up just watching a movie until they fell asleep.

I started to draw a warm bath and added my favorite bath bomb.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Jagi, I need to pee," Jin's voice said.

I opened the door and saw him, t-shirt all wrinkled, bed hair, sleepy eyes. He went inside and locked the door. Before I said anything he went to the toilet and peed.

"Wow, I didn't think we reached this stage in our relationship," I commented. I was leaning by the counter.

"Kim Seokjin, hurry up because I want to take a bath!" I said, smiling smugly.

"Can I join you?" he asks. I blushed.

"Is Jimin---" I started, "asleep? Yes," he quickly added.

"Fine," I said. We both stripped down naked and got in the tub. He got in first and I positioned myself between him. My back rested on his chest. We stayed quiet for a while.

"I love this," he whispered.

"Me too," I said.

"I miss kissing you," Jin said. He kissed my temple. He started kissing my neck, biting the spots where hickeys once were visible.

I couldn't help but let out a moan.

"Shhh," he said. Jin continued to kiss nip at my neck while his hands travelled around my body. His hands travelled down south and start rubbing me in all the right places. It didn't took long for me to burst with pleasure.

"Wow, that was quick," he chuckled.

"You haven't touched me in a month, of course I was extra horny," I told him. I faced him and we both kissed each other.

We remained kissing and I we got out of the bath. We both changed to our pajamas and cuddled until we both fell asleep.

"Jagiiiiiiii," I heard. My eyes started to adjust to the brightness of the room.

"Good morning," I murmured. I sat up and noticed Jin and Jimin all dressed.

"Where are you guys headed to this early?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Get dressed Jagi, let's get breakfast and go to Disneyland!" Jin chirped.

"You guys, it's 6 am!" I complained.

"I got really good sleep last night, I'm refreshed!" Jimin said.

I got up and got ready. I wore black leggings, a pair or oversized crop band shirt and a baseball cap. The guys were wearing their cover-ups as usual. We headed out to breakfast near our hotel and we journeyed to Disneyland, stopping by at a mall to buy loads of polaroid film as per Jin's request.

We spent the whole day in Disney and we tried to get on as many rides as we can. Jimin and I were laughing at Jin for being very nervous at some of the rides. The three of us bought Mickey Mouse ears and just wore them.

"Thank God, Jimin's here!" I joked as he took a polaroid of me and Jin.

"Yeah, you better repay me!" He chuckles.

We were eating at Comet Cafe and we were just talking.

Jimin video called Taehyung.

"I'm having a meal!" Taehyung said. We waved hi and Taehyung almost choked on his meal.

"How's Japan?" I asked.

"The best!" He stuck his tongue out and smiled weirdly

"Tae, who are you talking to?" we heard a voice. Jungkook's face appeared.

"Hey Jungkookie!" We said.

I found it really cute that the guys still call each other very often. After our meal we waited for the parade and the fireworks. Jimin, took a photo of Jin and I kissing under the fireworks. I also took photos of guys.

"Don't worry Jiminie, we're going to set you up with someone really soon," Jin said.

"You better!" He said, his eyes smiling.

We ended up taking a lot of selfies together and photos of each other before we ventured back to out hotel.

"You guys can have the room, I asked if I could get another one," Jimin said.

Before I could respond, Jin dragged me into the room and said goodbye to Jimin.

"Now you have to repay me for what I did for you last night," Jin smirked.