days off and family meeting

The boys' Love Yourself tour officially started. It was my first time seeing them on tour. It was amazing. The guys had a lot of fun and I enjoyed every single minute of it. I was taking videos and photographs of them and the audience. I was able to vlog the concert but through the audience area. Because the first two shows were a success we were given five days off before the guys resume rehearsals and flying to the US for the upcoming tour dates. 

Jin and I were happy. Of course, we were. We were dating officially for a few days and word got around and everyone in Big Hit knew about it. I blame Hoseok for blabbing. But it didn't matter because everyone was happy. Jin even showed me a message from Bang Si-Hyuk to treat me well. Jin and I decided to spend the next five days off to travel to Singapore. It was going to be his first time there. I was happy that he suggested we'd go and see my family. We had to convince the company to allow us to go to Singapore. They had only allowed us to go under some conditions which we were glad to follow. They actually cancelled all TV show guestings, meet-ups, and interviews all before they start the tour.

We were at the airport and Jin was wearing so much clothing and cover-up that our journey through airport security and the embassy was flawless.  Nobody was able to tell it was him (as far as we know) and the next thing we knew we were strapped on our plane seats and off to Singapore. 

The flight was alright, we had wine and took a nap. I woke as I started to hear the announcement that we were about to land. I noticed that Jin was drooling so I took a photo of him and made a mental note to send it to the guys later. 

"Jin," I whispered. No response. I knew he was awake but he continued to act asleep. I came close to his ear and whispered again.

"Jagiya," I breathed. His eyes immediately popped open making me move back in surprise.

"Sia la, I've been spending a lot of time with you that you being timid is rubbing off on me!" I laughed. Jin puckered his lips signaling for me to kiss him. I took out my handkerchief and wiped off his drool first. He blushed and I planted a kiss on his nose instead. 

It was a few minutes past 6 in the morning, and as we both made our way to the arrivals area, Jin held my left hand as I was strolling my carrier with my right hand. My mom was going to pick us up from the airport. Jin was wearing his 'cover-up' again, a pair of big sunglasses, a mask, and a beanie. I was walking towards the arrivals as I spotted my mom and my sister Ava. I held Jin's hand a little tighter and we were walking faster. 

"Mommy!!!" I called out, embracing her in the tightest hug I could ever give. My mom handed Ava to Jin and hugged me.

"So now you call me mommy?" she laughs. We broke off our hug and my mom stared up and down at Jin.  I picked Ava from Jin.

"Is this is the boy?" she asks. I nodded.

"Ah-ma, this is Seokjin," I said. 

"Nice to meet you, Auntie," Jin offers his hands. My mom hugs him instead. I started turning red. 

"Finally nice to meet the boy who's been making my baby happy," she says. "Ahhh Jin, you can call me Cheng," she adds. Jin nods.

"Ava, I missed you!" I said, Ava, trying to get back to Jin's arms. She was feeling fussy.

"Ahhh, jagi, she wants you to hold her," I told Jin. Jin immediately took Ava and she calmed down. Ava was comfortable with Jin right away. 

"Come, come, let's go. You must be hungry," she says. As jin carried Ava, I was strolling both our carriers to our car. 

The drive to our house was peaceful. My mom quizzing Jin and I was just laughing. When we got home, I was greeted by Soju. He had gotten bigger. He was all over Jin as well. My mom called us to eat before we even settled down but we did because we were starving. My mom prepared very traditional Singaporean dishes like Bak Chor Mee, Laksa, Satay, Dimsum. Jin was stuffing his face and I was taking a video of him eating. 

"You want some?" he asks. He offers a piece of meat and feeds it to me. I put my phone down and started eating as well.

"Ay, you guys are so cute," my mom gushed. 

"Ah-ma, stop it," I said. She just shrugged it off and continued to ask about us. 

"Jin, boy, you'll stay in Nina's room, will that be okay?" My mom asked. Jin nodded in response. 

"Nina?" My mom raised her eyebrow. I get what she's trying to imply.

"Ah-ma, I won't do anything with Jin!" I exclaimed. 

"Okay-la, just making sure. Now, Ava and I have to drop Ava at your Auntie's and I'm off to work, you two take okay?" I nodded. My mom kissed my cheek and I waved bye to Ava and Jin and I was left alone.

"You're mom made this?" Jin asks. 

"She just wants you to think she made it," I laughed. My mom can never cook but she loves feeding whenever we have guests over. She probably bought this last night or had my auntie made this.

"My dad's the cook, and when we worked abroad, I became the one responsible for the cooking," I said. 

Jin and I changed clothes and rested for a bit before heading out and go sightseeing. 

Jin's first stop was to shop so I took him to the places I'd shop. I never realized the BTS was that famous in Singapore. We were at a store and Fake Love started playing. I looked at Jin and he was singing along to his lines. It was a good thing he was wearing his cover up because there were girls who were freaking out because a BTS song came on. They were looking at me because I was looking at them, I smiled and resumed shopping with Jin. 

We ended up buying tons of clothes for him to bring on tour and as well as shopping souvenirs for the guys and Jin's family. 

We ended up having our dinner at my favorite Indian restaurant. It's a good thing we did our shopping done so we can spend the rest of the week trying to relax and just do touristy stuff together. 

We arrived home and my sister Ava and my mom were playing. Jin and I joined them until Ava had to get to sleep. Jin and I just watched a movie with Soju until we ourselves had to go to bed.

"I'd love to go back here with you again soon," Jin said as we both got in bed.

"Thank you for suggesting to meet with my mom. She really likes you," I smiled. Jin leaned in closer.

"I know you're mom said we won't do anything but I really want to kiss you," he said. I leaned in and kissed him. It wasn't long until he was on top of me kissing my neck. 

"Jin, hold on, my mom's gonna be checking on us in a few minutes, I'm sure!" I whispered. 

He sat up and started scrolling down his phone as I hurriedly opened my laptop and pretended to be editing a video. My mom knocked on the door. 'Just in time,' I thought.

"Come in," I said.

"You look like an old married couple. You kids rest now," she said. Jin and I said goodnight to my mom and as soon as she had closed the door, I walked up and locked it, so Jin and I can finally resume to what we were doing a few moments earlier.