love notes and love bites

Jin's POV

After the date, I only kept thinking of Nina. I sent her a few texts but she hasn't responded yet. I walked down back to the apartment and I let myself in.

"Hyung! How was the date?" Jimin asked.

"It was actually pretty great," I responded. Hoseok was having a drink in the kitchen with Jungkook. I walked to the kitchen, telling Jimin the stuff I learned about Nina and how the date went.

"Oh, Jin-hyung had a really hot night," Hoseok comment.

"Eh, Hobi-hyung, you're drunk," Jungkook laughed. Even when it's just us guys, Jungkook gets awkward talking about sex.

"I'm not drunk, look at Jin-hyung, his hair, his shirt, his hyeongsa," Hoseok smirked. I got red and slapped his shoulder.

"You guys slept together?!" Jimin gasped.

"No, we didn't! And if we did, I would never tell you guys!" I told them. They were staring me down like I'm some criminal.

"I'm telling you the truth, I didn't sleep with Nina!" I defended.

"Why do you have a boner?" Hoseok asked.

"Hey, Jungkook looks weird," Jimin laughed.

"Man, you know this is normal, right?" Hoseok asked. Jungkook, still red, just nodded.

"We just made out!" I told them before going up to my room.

I was about to fall asleep when I received a text from Nina.

From: Nina 🔥 💖
I had fun too.  ❤️

From: Nina 🔥 💖
P.S. That kiss was hot. 😘 x

I had to take care of some business before I slept. 

The next morning we were all headed to the office for studio time. Nina said she'd be early today. 

I saw her and waved. I walked past her and slid a note in her pocket.

A few minutes later I got a text from her.

From: Nina 🔥 💖 
You are soooo cheesy! You could have texted me!!  😜 

From: Nina 🔥 💖
I'm here, btw.  😏

I asked what time would we start and it wasn't until for a few hours so I had plenty of time. I walked to the elevator and went up two floors. I went to an empty lounge room and saw Nina sitting on the couch and on the phone. She looked up and tucked away her phone in her back pocket. She was wearing ripped skinny jeans, black sneakers, and an oversized cropped white vintage shirt. She had her hair in a messy bun. 

"I was scared we're gonna get caught!" she whispered.

"Don't worry, there's another room here," I told her. I took her hand and lead her to another room inside the lounge, there were tables, couches, and a kitchen counter. 

I closed the door and locked it. I walked towards Nina and kissed her, pinning her against the wall. 

"I missed kissing you," I told her. She was trying to hold back from moaning.

"You just kissed me last night!" She said, breaking off the kiss. 

"You're ruining the moment, Nini." I said as our lips reconnected again. I slowly entered my tongue in her mouth and we moved towards one of the couches. She was on her and I was on top of her. 

I started to kiss around her neck trying to make love bites. 

"Jin," Nina breathed.

"Can you not make it up there, people might see it," she said.

"I don't care," I said kissing her collarbones and softly biting them. She grabbed my hands and slowly slid them under her shirt. She was wearing a nude-colored bra. I cupped her breasts and just kissed and made marks on the exposed area, as I was about to go under the bra, she pushed me back. 

Nina climbed on top of me and slowly kissed me. She started sucking on the skin at the back of my ear. 

"Oops," she giggled. She trailed down to my neck and my chest. 

After a while my phone started ringing. We broke off the kiss and just sat there, looking at each other. 

"It's Jimin! I won't answer it. Let's not go out together," I told Nina.

"I'll go first, I'll them I was outside looking for coffee if they ask," she says, immediately running off the room. 

I decided to call Jimin. Just so he won't get suspicious.

"Hey, you called?" I asked. 

"Hyung where are you?" he asks.

"I'm at a bathroom!" I lied.

"Oh hey, Nina! Have you seen Jin-hyung?" I overheard.

"Uhhh no, I was actually looking for him but I was talking with my Ah-ma," Nina replies. 

"Was that Nina?" I asked - just to play it cool.

"Yeah, she said she was looking for you. Anyway, you have got to come back since you're the only one who hasn't finished with the solo," he said.

"I don't need to, you know I look good," I joked.

"Pabo," he laughed and the line went off.

When I arrived at the studio, the guys looked at me.

"I had way too much food and I had to flush it out of my system," I lied.

"It looks like it, you look really flushed," Hobi smirked. My face turned bright red and I slapped his arm. 

It was my turn to record my solo and the session went on for a couple of hours including the group lines. 

We were getting ready to get in the car and I hadn't seen Nina yet. I took out my phone and as if almost on cue, I received a text from her.

From: Nina 🔥 💖
Look behind you  🧐

I looked back and saw her waving. She getting closer and I winked at her. 

"See you guys tomorrow!" She chirped.

"Bye eomma!" Jungkook called out. She waved bye and plugged her earphones before getting in a different car. 

"Wow she's in a good mood," Jimin commented.

"She should be," I whispered.

"Huh?" he asked.

"I said, I agree," I said non-chalantly before getting the car.

I was cooking dinner when Taehyung walked in.

"Ahhhh smells good," he said, taking a whiff out of the smoke from the stove.

"Hey, we're gonna go out for a beer, we'll be back!" Namjoon and Yoongi said.

"I thought Hobi-hyung was going with them," Taehyung asked.

"You know Hobi, he's probably in the shower but he's most probably asleep now," I laughed.

"Hyung," Taehyung smirked.

"What? You're so weird," I commented.

"I may be weird but I'm not the one with a love bite behind his ear," he says, still smirking.

"No! It was from the hair iron, noona used yesterday," I lied.

"You don't have to lie, I can tell the difference between a love bite and a hair iron burn," he said. 

I whip out my phone and texted Nina.

Me: You're gonna be in so much trouble. Taehyung totally noticed the mark behind my ear.

From: Nina 🔥 💖 

Who's punishing me? 😰😏 

Me: KIM SEOKJIN 

From: Nina 🔥 💖
I think I can handle him. 😏😏😏