|| Let's get this over With ||

"Melody get up! The people are here to set up!" I hear from downstairs

I groan and turn over, pulling the covers over my head. Just as I'm falling back asleep, someone yanks the covers off of me.

"Get up. You need to help me set up and start getting ready." My mother says

I pull the covers back on me and don't say anything. I'm not in the mood for any shit today.

"Melody you have five minutes to get up." She says before shutting my door

I groan and kick the covers off of me. I sit up and wipe my eyes. I move my hair out of my face and reach over to grab my phone. I have a shitload of notifications.

Caleb❤️- I guess today's the day, can't wait. 🙃😵🔫😂

Channel👸🏼- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me you can come to my party, it won't be the same without you😭

H.S🥀- Mel can we please talk, I'm such an idiot

I put my phone down and get out of my bed. I walk into my bathroom and look in the mirror. I sigh before putting my hair into a bun. I wash my face and brush my teeth before leaving my bathroom & then my room.

I walk downstairs and notice a whole bunch of people in our house.

"Good your up. The party starts at 4 and it's already 12. You need to start getting ready and your brother will be here at 2." My mother says

"I'm going to have a bowl of cereal," I say walking into the kitchen

I pour myself a bowl of fruity pebbles before sitting at the table. I eat my bowl of cereal and scroll through Instagram. After about two more bowls of cereal, I finally finish. I put my bowl in the sink and go upstairs.

A FEW HOURS LATER

It's about 4:30 and almost everyone is here. Caleb is nowhere to be found and Harry, big surprise, hasn't shown up either. My mother is freaking out, my dad is interrogating everyone and I'm finding it very entertaining.

"Melody can you please make yourself useful, call Harry or Caleb please." My dad says

I grab a glass of champagne from one of the servers before walking into the house and going upstairs into my room. I pull my phone out and unlock it, calling Caleb. After a few rings, he picks up.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Really. You do realize you have a whole backyard full of people waiting to see you. Where the hell are you?" 

"I'm coming. I got caught in traffic. I promise I'm coming."

"Yea you better," I say before hanging up

I walk into my bathroom and fix up my hair a little. Once I'm done I head downstairs.

Harry's P.O.V

Okay, breathe. You can do this, you have to do this.

"God I'm such an idiot," I say to myself

I knock on their front door and wait patiently. After a few minutes, someone opens the door. I look up to see her in all of her glory.

Her hair is curled, which she complemented with a tight black dress and sandals. She looks absolutely gorgeous.

When our eyes meet, I can tell she had been hurt by what I did. Of course, she had been I fucked up.