|| Being with You ||

"Birthday boy, we got shots to do!" I hear Harry yell across the house

I take a sip of my beer as the girls talk around me. Harry and I make eye contact for a moment, the world stopping around us. I smile at him, mouthing the words "I love you." His eyes brighten up, his heartwarming smile takes over as he says it back. Derek finally catches up to him and they wander off into the kitchen.

"Earth to Mel." I hear

"Hmm?"

I turn around and notice that all the girls are already staring at me.

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

"Oh really? We couldn't tell." Dani says and they all laugh

"Haha very funny."

"Are you going to tell us why?" Danielle ask

"Um..." I pause

"Um, nothing. What's the tea?" Channel says

"Harry and I..well...we said I love you to each other," I tell them smiling at the thought, taking a sip from my beer

"Aw, that is so cute. I'm happy for you." Stella says

"Me too. Also, I was right. I was so right ugh I love myself." Channel says and I look at her

I laugh as I throw my arms around her to hug her. All the girls stand up as we engulf in one big group hug.

"I love you guys!" I say

"We love you too!" Dani says

"As much as I love the cuteness, it's time to have fun!"Channel yells

2 HOURS LATER

"And we can't stop!!"

"And we won't stop!!"

"Can't you see it's we who own the night!!"

"Can't you see it's we who bout that life!!"

The girls and I have been dancing all night. Every song we've sung our hearts out. The boys all decided to sit and watch the show, and for the last three songs, we did our thing.

I look over to Harry, who only smirks and takes a sip of his beer. I watch his eyes scan my body before his eyes meet mine. He scoots back in his seat and readjusts his body. I bite my bottom lip as Dance for You by Beyonce comes on.

I start to sway my hips to the music. Eventually, the song has my whole body moving. I maintain eye contact with Harry the whole time, rubbing my hands up and down my body.

I feel a body behind, so I turn my head slightly and notice it's Danielle. The two of us always dance together, especially to songs like this.

I make sure to keep my eyes on Harry as I dance with Danielle. Not even thirty seconds later, Harry discreetly waves me over so I slowly make my way over to him.

Once I get in front of him, he puts his hands around the back of my thighs and pulls me closer to him. I take the opportunity to sit on his lap and throw my arms around his neck. Our lips only inches away from touching, Harry wraps his arms around my torso and pulls me up with him as he stands up.

"Harry!" I squeal laughing

He carries me with his hands on my butt, out of the house and to my car.

"We left without saying goodbye."

"We'll see them next week. I only care about one thing right now anyway." He says opening the passenger door and putting me down