Kara 20 Revelation and Confrontation

What if the perfect love story is just a beginning.. In the end, it become thrilling... And secrets,lies will come afterwards..What if your mother you truely dear ... Might hurt the one you love...and his Kara...can he protect her? Oh can he find her...'cause she's missing.. The love of her life is gone....

     "Rodolfo... I'm sorry," Eveth she's sobbing

     "I can't believe you go this far,Eveth...you even hurt our son!And look at him! His in a comma! And you even make him a fool to everyone... Pinagmukha mong masama at duwag ang anak natin sa pamilya sa pangiiwan kay Kara sa simbahan...How could you do this? He is your son ,Eveth  for goodness sake! But you ruin everything he got! All he want is just happiness! Pero makasarili ka,Eveth! Wala kang kwentang ina!" Rodolfo Saavedra was raging of anger..he can't control it..he even want to hurt the woman in front of him..pero kahit kailan hindi pa niya eto pinagbuhatan ng kamay..but he would dare this time pag hindi talaga siya nakapagtimpi..

     "I'm sorry... I was blinded of jealousy.. "
    "How  King love Kara, how he take care of her...all my life I take care of our son..he got all my attention.. And suddenly by loving that woman...he forget me!" Eveth was crying..