Epilogue

Thanks dahil nakaabot na sa 1k ..at dinoble niyo pa 2k na talaga..so as thank you, eto huling 'tipa' ko ng story ni King at ni Kara... :)

Princess Kiana 7th Birthday..

    "Look at our princess, babe...she's becoming alot more beautiful." King said while his hugging me.We're looking to our princess as she dances with the boys..like her age.Some are her classmates and Prince Jacob, Kent son will be the next to dance our little princess.Yes, you heard it right.Five years old na rin si Prince Jacob.... Ah! Two Saavedra's has already settled. Sino kaya ang next? Because as I can see Kent was so happy and contented with his family...with Jhen and his son.Ofcourse I want to see all the Saavedra's happily contented too in married life.But as of now,I know....lahat sila dun din papunta.

    "Babe..." my husband whispered to my ears.At napataas naman ang kilay ko.

       "What?" I said shooting him with glares.

      He pouted.  Awww!That's just so cute!

       "Babe..they are all busy, please pagbigyan mo na ako.Let's go in our room," he said with his eyes full of desires.

      Paano ba naman natigang ata ang lalaking to nang halos mahigit isang linggo.Were just too tired preparing for our little princess 7th birthday...Kaya naman kahit anong ungot niya ay hindi ko talaga napagbibigyan ang asawa ko...For heck, pagod na ako eh..I don't have the energy to make love to him.But I guess kailangan ko nang bumawi..Kawawa naman kasi ang hubby ko...puro sa panaginip na lang niya ako naaangkin..haha! Ofcourse I knew it..because every middle of the night... He was shouting my name for pleasure.. And I knew then that he had his wet dream ...Maniac ba naman ang isang to.Kahit sa panaginip umiiskor....

    "Hey,isasayaw mo pa ang prinsesa natin nakalimutan mo na ba?Your her last dance..." I said. "And babe don't worry because I will make up for the nights you didn't get laid to me.." mapangakit kong sabi...And damn!Nqgningning agad ang mga mata ng loko!Hmpp! Manyak talaga...

And as he dance with our princess I felt so much happiness.I think I have all the happiness in the world. They are my life..that makes my exist here in the world more meaningful.I couldn't ask for more.

   Napalingon ako sa mga kamay na biglang yumakap sakin.

      "Thank you,Kara for this beautiful sight 'darling," Mom Eveth said.Yes,we already forgive her.King give chance to her mother and that chance... Is so worth it..dahil araw-araw pinapakita ni Mom ang pagmamahal niya sa apo niya.Ang pagpapahalaga niya kay King...at ang respeto niya sakin bilang ina ng apo niya at asawa ng anak niya.

Ah! Truly beautiful dreams and fairytale's do happens in real life....

***

Love you guys ! Thanks:)

Signing off "wilanie_04" for Kara....

:)