Kara 15 (Book 2) Paulo's evil plan.. DONE!

Paulo says: happy reading everyone :)

  At the club..

     "Hey beautiful.. Alone?" Paulo asked to the girl whose a little bit drunk.

    Carrie look at him...she smiled sweetly when the man is so good looking and hot..

     " Its fine with me lover boy..." the man smirked and order a drink.

      "So why are you alone?" Paulo said

     "Nah.. 'Cause my boyfriend is such a busy man you know.. His out of the country for business and yeah, I want to have a hot night that's why I'm here...." Carrie said

     "You're boyfriend doesn't mind if you.. You know 'fuck another man,"

     "Well, he doesn't have to know...besides I have needs and I'm so hot right now you know..." She said seductively

   The man give him a dirty smile..  "Then let's play game.. " he said

----

It's a wild night indeed pagkapasok pa lang nila sa hotel room ay hindi na nila nagawang tuluyang alisin ang mga damit nila they just fuck right there..

     "Oohh...ahhh...harder 'baby..." Humahalinghing na wika ni Carrie habang bumabayo sa kanyang likuran si Paulo...

      "Aahhh!!!" Carrie shout as the man fuck her harder... Until they both come..

     "That was hot!" She exclaimed

    The man smirked.. "It is.." he said
"I didn't know that my dear cousin's girlfriend is a bitch...fucking every man she want in a club.."

    Natigilan ang babae sa narinig. "What?What did you say?"

     "Hindi mo na ba ako nakikilala? I'm Paulo Saavedra...at your service Carrie ,"

  She was shocked by the man..so ang lalaking to ay si Paulo Saavedra? King Vince cousin? For Pete's sake! Yeah,the man is Paulo Saavedra! She now remember at ang tanga lang niya na hindi ito nakilala agad.Pero anupaman hindi na yon importante.

      "So what? Its just sex...I can give King more sex if he wants,the problem is his not here always..."

     "But I think he would mind...I will tell King that his girlfriend was cheating on him...and fucking every man she wants...and I will make sure that he will end your relationship asap..." nakakalokong sabi ng binata

    "Don't you dare or I ruin you!" banta niya

      "The great lawyer Paulo Saavedra doesn't afraid to anyone...So dont you dare, I have a good credentials my dear and no one will believe you..But you?Nahh I can easily ruin you!"

     Nanggigigil ang dalaga..  "And what?Anong makukuha mo sa pagsira ng relasyon namin ni King?"

     "I'm saving my dear cousin from you.." He said and then leave.

***

So mawawala na sa eksena si Carrie nang ganun na lang??

Nahh ...let's see ;)