Kara 2 (Book 2) Father and son talk

"King..." Rodolfo Saavedra

    Habang nakatanaw si King sa mga bituin sa kalangitan ay ang pagsulpot ng ama...He know his presence but he keep his mouth shut... He doesnt feel like talking.. He just want to silently treasure the sweet memories with her Kara...ilang beses na ba siyang tumanaw sa mga bituin?Ilang beses na ba siyang lumuha dahil sa namimiss na niya ito...Ilang beses na ba siyang humiling sa mga bituin sa kalangitan na sana pagtagpuin ulit sila ng tadhana...Ilang pagkakataon na ba niyang nahiling na kahit sa panaginip ay makasama niya ito...
Yes,his a man....but he will never be strong if the woman he love is not beside his side...nagpapakatatag lang siya...because it's needed.. For Kara he will be strong...That's Kara want..he know..because she love's him...she will never wish him to be sad...

   "Son...I know its hard for you.." Dad said "It's my fault too...I hope you already forgive me...and your mom..."

     I sighed.Nakapamulsang hinarap ko siya..one of the thing that hurt me is when Dad told me that he has another family...and I have a brother on his woman...its like a bomb that hit me...without Kara it was really hard kasi sasabihin nito kung  anong dapat niyang gawin... Buti na lang naturuan siya ni Kara noon...that he become stronger at kaya niyang harapin ang mga pagsubok ng dahil dito..because she teach him that his stronger even though he doesn't know that before...all thanks to his Kara..

   "I forgive you already dad...and mom...I think mom is really changing... She's being just a good mother to me now...She is a different mom now...she's selfless.. I can see that.." I said

    "Its just that...I'm hurt right now, Dad...hanggat hindi ko nahahanap si Kara...hindi ako magiging buo...I need to found her,"

    "I am really proud to you son...Ipinaglaban mo si Kara sa mom mo...and even all the struggle's..you win them.." Dad sincerely said

    "Its because Kara...its because I love her that's why I've become like this dad.."

     "I'm really sorry son for not loving back your mom.." Dad felt sorry

      Mom and Dad is annulled one year ago.. After they confessed to me about dad loving someone else...I already accept that they will end up to an annulment..I respect it.

    "Its not your fault dad...Just be a good father to my brother now," I said..my half brother is two years youger than me.. Si Enrico...I like him..nagkakasundo  kami sa maraming bagay..

     "Kara...is a wonderful woman King..as I can see your love to her was making you a good man.." dumantay ang kamay ng ama sa balikat niya.. "Here son..get  her..get Kara the love of your life.." dad said and smiled to me as he gave me a piece of paper...

   An address.