Kara 10 (Book 2) Mistake (Spg)

Kim Rodriguez as Carrie Evangelista

     I groaned when I felt my head is hurt like hell...

      "Fucking shit!" I burst out in annoyance

    "Oh baby you're awake now..." Carrie as she jumped in the bed and give me a kiss.. "Does you're head hurts?" she asked

     Napapantastikong tumingin naman ako sa kanya...What the heck! I'm naked...and this is not my house for fucking sake!What happened last night?And why...I end in Carrie's room? Holy shit!

        "What happened last night?!" I almost shouted..I felt more frustrated now..

  She smiled sweetly .."Oohh..you don't remember baby?Okay...let me remind you..."she said as she ran her hand to my chest...

       "Stop..." I groaned..again I'm feeling hot the way she seductively looking at me..she just wear a robe for fuck sake...and I know she was naked inside!

       "Oh what?Let me remind you King..last night is the greatest sex of my life...baby,I love you more for being big...I'm so full...and I'm still feeling your cock inside me...King....you're making me hot right now...make love to me right now please...." she begged

       Last night...I end up in a bar after I saw that proposal of the bastard Kenneth to my Kara...oh not my Kara anymore...'cause she's going to marry another man..it hurts like hell that's why I drunk myself out...and ending to Carrie's room...I don't have any idea why I am here..

     "I gotta go..." I said as I get up pero hinila niya lang ako at natumba ako sa kama...she aggressively got on top of me..

     "Not when I needed you 'baby...wala ka nang kawala sakin King..I marked you last night...You're mine now King...mine..." she said and hungrily kissed my mouth... Hinubad na niya ang roba niya...and I was right  she was fully naked...this woman was a temp...a devil angel...

       "Carrie...." I said as I want to protest for what she's doing...but she grabbed my shaft and before I could think...she put my cock into her sweet pussy..she ride on me while she get my hands and put it to her breast..

     "Oohhh...touch me King...aahhh...hmmm....own me..baby touch me..." humahalinghing na sabi niya as she was working on top as our body joined.

     Fuck!

   This woman...is a good fucker! Gumiling siya ng gumiling...as my cock deliciously savoring her work.. Yumukod ako sa kanya to taste her little breast...I suck one of her nipple and she moaned...

   "Oohhh....King!" she said habang lalong bumibilis ang galaw niya..

    "Fuck!" I hissed as I felt like coming

    "Baby...I'm coming!Oohhh...Aahhh..." she's shouting the pleasure and I kissed her hungrily...then we both come..

     Its just so erotic....

    She collapse her body in my side...she doesn't mind that our body is still joined...

       "That was the best ride I've done in my life baby..." she whispered to my ear and grabbed my neck as she kissed me sweetly...Tinugon ko ang halik niya..I'm lost now to the erotic pleasure she's giving me..

    "Where did you learn this?" I casually said when our lips move apart.

    She rolled her eyes. "Duh..King, its normal in the US...losing your virginity,partying..making sex...do sex everywhere...anywhere...." she said like it was nothing..

   I sighed..that's why she's so good in bed.

       "So King what we are now?" She asked and suddenly I caught on guard..

     "What do you mean?" I said

      "King...we had just great sex..and I really like you... So be my boyfriend?"

     "I don't think its a good idea,Carrie...."

    "Come on King...I can give you a good sex everytime...You don't know how responsible I am as a girlfriend.. I can give you my body,heart and soul...Just say yes King..at hindi ka magsisisi..." she said while giving me small kisses on my neck...as she moved her sweet cunt again to my shaft...I felt like a cave man again..

    "Okay...I'm your boyfriend now.." I whispered

  And  we had a long steamy sex again.