Kara 7 (Book 2) Carrie SPG

"You working ass..." she said

       "Carrie..." he said

        "Yes,honey..." She said sweetly then she give  him a warm kiss on his lips.  "Hmmm...smell good as always huh.."

     "Don't flirt with me...I'm busy," King told in a cold voice

      "Come on baby boy...you're hurting me again..." Carrie as she pretend hurt.

     Carrie Evangelista is his childhood friend. Matapos nitong malaman na comatose siya ay umuwi ito ng Pilipinas mula States and took care of him...he know that he was special to her..before she leave the country when she's 14 she told him that she likes him and she thinks that she love him already...Carrie is a sweet girl pero parang isang kapatid lang ang turing niya dito so knowing that she likes him his really trying hard to avoid her..he don't want to hurt her feelings..but she's becoming clingy at sobrang kulit nito...and yes, she's so sweet...

      Hinarap niya ito. "Carrie...don't do it again.Don't kiss me again," I said

      "Oh come on baby boy I can't promise that... You're lips is just addicting..." she said

   I sighed. "Carrie..." nagbabanta ang tono ko

     She just rolled her eyes and sit in my lap.She touches my hair smoothly and give small kisses to my neck. I groaned...this damn girl!

         "I'm affecting you right 'baby?" she said seductively

      Yes!She's affecting me damn it!I'm lusting her for fuck sake! She's just too young! Twenty years old...so sweet and...she kissed me on the lips and I can't help myself but to savor her lips even more...I grabbed her waist and touch her back..her breathing suddenly become rugged...I was turned on that I can't help myself from doing such thing...Years had passed and I never become intimate to a woman..and now warm blooded man is exploding from it's long asleep.I'm like a caveman now ready to savage her in anyway..ginising ni Carrie ang pagnanasang matagal natulog sa kanyang katawan and she will pay for it...

      My kisses went to her neck down to her cleavage....

        "Aahhh....hmmm...." Namimilipit sa sarap na ungol ni Carrie...

     I ran my hands under his dress and cares her tummy...just so soft...up to her breast..I squeeze is hard..

      "Oohh...that's right King...." she said and kiss me again hungrily...

      Itinaas ko ang suot niyang dress  and undress her take off her bra...then I taste her nipples...hmmm....I like it...

     "Ooohhh...ohhh..." Carrie was moaning from pleasure while gripping my hair...I ran my hand through her panties and ripped it...I went to her core and play with it...I enter two of my fingers to her already wet mound...and already finger fucking her...In...out...in...out...at nagiging desperada na din itong sinasalubong ang bawat ulos ng daliri niya sa pagkababae nito...

     "Aaahhh...Kinggg....'baby I'm coming..." she said and shattered. She had her orgasm...

----

Hala ka King! Why o why bumigay ka sa tuksoooo??????

Pano na ang iyong Kara????

Haaayyyss-. Bahala ka diyan sa life mo King ..papahirapan na talaga kita! Humanda ka...

Haha don't worry papahirapan ni author yang si King,Kara....