Chapter 5

"What do you want Cathy?" Finn asked her.

"Wait, this is your ex?" Bayley asked. "She's really pretty." Cathy smiled and said, "Thank you." She turned back to Finn.

"I cannot believe you would go out with another girl right after we broke up! And at my place too!"

"Wait, you guys just broke up?" Bayley asked. Finn nodded. Cathy looked at Bayley, shook her head and said, "Whatever, I don't have time for you guys. Later guys."

Finn turned back to Bayley and their coffees were brought to them.

"I see there's trouble brewing," the waitress said. It was Alexa Bliss, one of Bayley's friends from high school.

"Oh my gosh, Alexa? Is that you?" Bayley asked.

"Bayley?" Alexa asked back. The girls squealed and hugged each other.

"I haven't seen you in forever!" Bayley exclaimed. Alexa nodded. "Yup, it's been 11 years. Time flies by, doesn't it?" Bayley nodded. Alexa looked backwards.

"Well, gotta run. I don't wanna get fired. See you later Bay!" Bayley smiled. Alexa then whispered in her ear, "Score!" and pointed to Finn. Bayley rolled her eyes and sat down.

"So, what was it you wanted to tell me?" Bayley asked.

"Well, I broke up with Cathy because, how do I say this?"

Bayley took his hand. "It's okay, say it."

"I'm in love with you Bayley."

"I'm in love with you too Finn."

She turned around to Alexa who gave her a thumbs up. Bayley rolled her eyes.

"So, are we official?" she asked him. Finn nodded.

"I guess we are."