Chapter 31

*three months later*

Bayley and Finn have been dating for nine months. They have moved in together. But they weren't engaged. Finn wanted to change that.

Bayley had shown disinterest in getting married when they were dating for six months, but he figured that since they already lived together that they should be engaged.

He went to the ring shop with AJ while Sasha, Alexa and Carmella stayed home with Bayley.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" AJ asked his best friend as they walked out of the ring shop. They were on the way to Bayley's parents' house to ask for their permission to marry Bayley.

"I've been ready since I started dating her, AJ," Finn told him. He twirled the ring box in his hand. They started to drive.

As soon as they got to her parents' house, Finn jumped out of the car and rang the doorbell.

"Hey Finn!" Bayley's mom said, hugging him. "Come on in."

Finn sat on the couch next to Bayley's father.

"Mr. and Mrs. Martinez, I love your daughter. I promise to protect her for the rest of my life. May I have your permission to take her hand in marriage?"

Bayley's parents smiled.

"Of course Finn. She loves you so much. You're the perfect guy for her."

Finn smiled and hugged Bayley's parents. He left and texted Bayley to meet him at the corner of the street where they met.

He got there and AJ sat in the car. When he saw Bayley coming up to him, he smiled.

"Hi! What's up?" she asked, her hands in her pockets. She rocked back and forth on her feet.

"Bayley, when we met, I knew you were the one for me. You are the sweetest girl I ever met, and I'm so glad you're my girlfriend. I'm so glad fate allowed us to meet. With that being said.."

Finn got down on one knee and tears formed in Bayley's eyes.

"Bayley Pamela Rose Martinez, will you marry me?"

Bayley nodded. He slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her. They knew that fate had let them meet and fall in love. They knew that if it wasn't for one thing, they would have never met.

That one thing was fate.