Chapter 15

"HELP!" Bayley screamed at the top of her lungs.

She was in that same house again. She knew no one would respond, but it was worth a shot.

"Cathy, let me go!" Bayley said, shaking in her chair, trying to get untied.

"No," Cathy stated firmly. "Never. You stole Finn away from me! I wish you two would've never met. Then, me and Finn would still be together, and you wouldn't be in this situation."

Bayley rolled her eyes.

"Cathy, Finn and I are together and happy. Why can't you accept that? What you did to Alexa was horrible, and now you're doing the same thing to me. What is up with you and boys and holding people hostage once people get with the boys you like?"

Cathy sighed.

"Bayley, you don't understand. Finn was my everything. My one true love. And you stole him from me."

"True love, right," Bayley scoffed. Cathy slapped her in the face.

"Say that again. I dare you."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Finn was sitting in his house with the "Bullet Club," crying his eyes out.

"It's all my fault. I wasn't there with Bayley. I should've been with her. I can't lose her."

AJ patted him on the back.

"It's okay Finn."

"No, it's not!" he yelled. "You get your ex girlfriend to torture your current one, and come back to me and tell me how it feels."

AJ was silent. Nobody had any words.

"You know what?" Finn said, getting up. "You people aren't any help at all. I'm going to find Bayley."

Finn walked to his room and got some stuff packed for his journey to find the woman he loved.