Chapter 16

To: Bayley💞❤️😍
I'm coming to find you princess

Bayley's phone went off in the shack, waking Cathy up. Cathy checked Bayley's phone. Without waking Bayley up, she took her to a new location.

However, she did leave a little something for Finn in case he decided to drop by the shack.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Finn walked into the woods, carefully avoiding spiders and snakes. He got to the cabin that he knew she would be in. He opened the door and she wasn't there, but a note was.

Dear Finn,

I'm sorry, your princess is in another castle (Mario reference, anyone?).

Love, Cathy

Finn groaned and walked back through the woods to his truck. He started it and drove off. He texted Bayley, actually Cathy, again.

To: Bayley💞❤️😍
Cathy, where are you?

Almost a second later, she replied.

From: Bayley💞❤️😍
I'll never tell Finny.

To: Bayley💞❤️😍
If there's one thing you don't know about me, it's that I'm really good with technology. I can find your location with the click of a button. I'm taking Bayley back.

He clicked the location button on the message settings and saw the exact coordinates if her location. He plugged it into his GPS and drove to her location.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Cathy, would you let me go? This is getting annoying."

Cathy laughed.

"Hahahahahahaha no."

All of a sudden the door opened and it was Finn!

"Finn!" Bayley exclaimed, relieved to see her boyfriend. "Thank goodness you're here!"

Cathy punched Finn, knocking him down to the floor. He quickly got up and pushed Cathy into a room and untied Bayley. By the time Cathy had regained her balance, they were in his truck driving off.