Chapter 24: Discussion

I had asked Lisa to meet me at a certain bench on campus. I told her to be there at six o'clock. I have been waiting for over an hour now. It was currently seven-sixteen. I had planned on eating my 'special' salad with Jimin tonight for dinner, but I didn't expect Lisa to take this long. I told Jimin that I'd be at his dorm in about thirty minutes. So, if Lisa isn't here in thirty minutes or less, then I'm leaving. But if she does come, I'm cutting straight to the chase. My stomach has been growling for an hour and I'm very moody right now.

   I had been waiting for twenty minutes. I was about to get up to leave and go to Jimin's dorm to eat fucking food. But then someone called my name. "Y/N!" I heard. I remember when I once loved hearing that voice, but now... I despise it. "What took you so long? I've been waiting for you for over an hour and a half!" I yelled at her, aggravated. "I'm sorry I was just-" Lisa was trying to explain, but I interrupted her. "Oh, let me guess... were you breaking another guy's heart?" I told her. "W-What are you talking about, Y/N?" She asked me. "You know exactly what I mean, Lisa. You broke Jungkook's heart! Then you acted like you didn't even know him! That's so rude and disrespectful! You're lucky he was drunk... Who knows, he might've been drunk because you!" I declared. "Why would he get drunk because of me?" Lisa questioned. "You ruined his life, Lisa! You made him go through so many things that I can't even explain! He sincerely, fucking loved you! And you just acted your feelings... you should be ashamed of yourself." I yelled at her, making sure she gets the message through her thick skull. "Wait, Y/N-" She said. "No. I'm done with your shit. Don't text me, don't call me, don't talk to me, don't even look at me." I told her, then walked away and headed towards Jimin's dorm and left her all by herself, where she belongs.

   When I arrived at Jimin's door, I knocked on it vigorously. Thinking, the faster I knock, the sooner it will open. Just as I thought that, the door had swung open quickly, with a happy, cheery man behind it. "Hello, Y/N." He greeted me. "Good evening, Jimin." I greeted him back. Jimin had told me he would get the 'special' salads, so while he did that, I decided to make myself a home and take my shoes off. I went to sit on the sofa and wrapped myself in the blanket Jimin always kept out for me as I waited for him to come and join me. "So... did it happen?" Jimin asked. "Yep, it's all said and done. She is no longer my friend and it will stay that way." I told him as he was bringing us both our salads and joins me on the couch. "Are you going to tell Jungkook?" He questioned. "Of course not. I wouldn't dare let him know that I was friends with her. But if we somehow end up having a conversation about her, then I might as well tell him." I stated. "Well that's not a bad idea. Just make sure when you do talk about it, to talk carefully and wisely." Jimin said before taking bite into his salad, then I followed along with him and took a bite of mine too. "That's what I was planning on doing." I said with my mouth full of delicious salad. Jimin chuckled at my actions. "Damn Jimin, this is really good salad. Now I know why it's so special." I told him. "Haha... thank you. I actually have some more bowls of salad if you want a couple of them." He offered, then took another bite out of his healthy greens. "Oh, that would be a great idea. Thank you." I said as I accepted the offer. "Alright, I'll just pack you a couple of them before you leave. How does that sound?" He asked. "That sounds wonderful, thank you so much. I wouldn't be able to do this diet without you." I told him. "Don't worry about it." Jimin said as he started to blush from the compliment.

   Jimin and I had been talking and eating for awhile and I was getting ready to leave, as Jimin was getting me a couple bowls of salad. It was about nine o'clock and I was tired, but I still see  Jungkook tonight. When I left Jimin's dorm, I went straight to my place to put the salads in my miniature freezer. Afterwards, I went to Jungkook's door and knocked vigorously on his door, like I did Jimin's, but quieter because people were sleeping. Usually on the weekends, people will stay up all night, but since most students have class tomorrow, they go to bed early. I decided to knock a little louder, as the door still wasn't opening. But before I could even place my chuckles on the wood, the door flings open, kind of like Jimin's, but much more carelessly. "Oh, hello, Y/N. Do you need something." Jungkook asked, sounding a little tired. I must've woken him up from sleeping. "Uh, can I... sleep with you tonight, please? I can't sleep in my dorm." I said, making up an excuse to be with Jungkook. "Oh, um, of course. Come on in." Jungkook told me as he gestured a hand towards his bed. "Thank you, Jungkook." I said politely as I walked to the bed. "No problem, anytime." He declared.

   When I got into his bed, he followed, laying next to me. My back as turned to him, being to afraid to make eye contact. I inhaled the sent of Jungkook that had been lying in the pillows, until I felt something. Jungkook was wrapping his hands around my waist, like he always does. He pulled me closer to his body, my back pressed against his toned stomach. He was war, and cuddly, just the way I like it. The sent that was on the pillow was garbage compared to what I was smelling now, the sent of Jungkook had before much stronger now. He had his head tucked into the crook of my neck as his warm breath tickled my skin. He tangled our legs to together and tightened his grip around my waist, every so often.

   Just like he did the first time.

---

Hi guys! Thank you for reading! I hope you liked it. I'm sorry I didn't upload yesterday or the day before, I was really busy.

I'm thinking, if I'm late to post, then I'm just going to write a long chapter (if that makes sense) instead of another shorter one.

❤❤❤

Bye Love youuu!