A/N

THIS IS IMPORTANT DO NOT SKIP!!

Name:Olivia Howell

Age:14

Blood Type: O

Quirk:Water God/ Lightning God

Water God pros: She can control the shape, form, and temperature of water. Along with produce water from her body at a rapid speed. She can also absorb water from an outside source in order to gain back whatever water she expeled.

Cons: She can't turn her body into water (at least not yet😉). If she trys to move a large body of water all at once for an extended period of time then she will start to get head splitting migraines that are either more or less severe depending on how big the body of water is and how long she controls it. Also if she trys to produce a large amount of water then she will be severely dehydrated and could possibly pass out.

Lighting God pros: She can run at the speed of sound as of right now. Her body can conduct, produce, and absorb lightning to use later. (So like if she is low on lightning power she can absorb it from an outside source and recharge.)

Cons: If she trys to conduct an amount of lightning that is too big for her body she can be blasted back and severely burned. Also handling more lightning than her body can cause  her organs to go into shock then even shut down depending on how big the amount is. Producing a large amount at the same time can burn the part of her body it's coming out of, but it can range on degree of how bad it is depending on how much she produces.

And she might have a couple abilities you don't know about. Guess you'll just have to read and find out😉 *wink wink*

That's all enjoy the story😊😊

Please vote and comment!🙏🙏🙏👍🏼