II

Look I know I said I would become a hero no matter what, but the truth is I have no idea where to start. Plus I need money for my house. How am I going to find time to get a job and train for the entrance exam, that's in like 10 months might I add?

Oh well, I'll think of something eventuality. Sitting on my ass sure ain't going to get stuff done.

I get off the couch, go grab my keys and stuff then head off for school. It's a hot day and I'm sweaty as.... I don't even no what.

I turn into the alley way I use as a short cut everyday. It's pretty long but it's worth it cause it shortens the time it takes to get to the school in half, so I can sleep in longer.

I hear a trash can lid crash to the ground. When I turn around I get blinded from behind and I feel handcuffs on my wrist.

I struggle against my attacker intill I feel a sharp, cold sensation on my neck

"Move and that pretty little neck of yours will be a nice bright red." His breath smelled like cheap alcohol and ten pounds of bounce that ass.

I grunt in annoyance. He chuckles at my displeasure.

"What the hell do you want?" My voice is as cold as ice.

I can feel his body stiffen a little from my words, but he quickly regains his composure.

"Oh it's not what I want. It's what my boss wants, and he wants your pretty little self in his presence for some odd reason."

"Really? Well he can take presence and shove it right up his a-"

"Uh uh uh! Now a young lady such as your self shouldn't be using that kind of language. So are you gonna come the easy way or the messy way?"
He moves the knife so that the blade is touching my skin.

"Ummmmm well, I think I'll be going my way."

With that said I just let my lightning flow freely without any real restraint, and I must say it feels good to let go.

I send out a large wave, which looked like a yellow circle starting around my body then expanding very fast, blasting my attacker back several feet.

My blindfold fell off my face, and I use the opportunity of him being on the ground to melt my handcuffs.

I use my speed to make a break for it and make it to school on time. As the bell rang I was in my seat and had my head phones in my ears all in the matter of time it took the teacher to mark me late.

"Well then I guess Howell-san did decide to join us today." A scowl crossed his lips.

Izuku gave me a small smile then looked up front at the lesson. I was about to put my head down when I felt a hole being burned in my head. I look to see that the one giving me this venomous look is none other than boom-boom boy himself.

I roll my eyes, turn my music up and try to think of ways I can use these 10 month to the fullest so I can see that entrance exam.

~~~~~~♡○♡○♡

It was time for lunch so I reach in my bag for my bento.

Hmmm that's weird I know I put it in here.

I go digging in my bag then just dump all the stuff inside on my desk frantically looking for my lunch. Suddenly I had a flashback of the guy from the alley.

Oh no. I must of dropped it in the struggle earlier. Now what am I gonna eat?!

I throw my body over my desk in defeat. In the corner of my vision I see a little green tuff of hair come closer to my desk.