V

(☝🏽That's Olivia😋☝🏽)

*beep* *beep* *bee-

"Ugggggh?! Why me!?" I whine in a husky tone. My body was sore all over and my hands were still burnt. Then I remembered what day it was and sprung out of bed. I wince a little from the pain.

5:00am

Ok. I have till 7:00 to be there. That means I can sit in the bath for an hour and heal myself, but it might take more time since I don't know to use it very well. Then I have to eat, get dressed and speed over to the school.

I get into the bath and relax. Remember how I healed myself last time. I think about how I worked so hard and now have the chance to make it into U.A. I think about how I'm going to prove my parents wrong about me being useless.

Since I didn't get my quirk until later in life people thought I was quirkless and used to bully me. Well for my parents, they abused me because in their eyes they slept with their cousin for no reason.

The healing is slowing down from me thinking about my past so I stay focused on the happy things in my life. That warm feeling in my chest starts to speed to the rest of my body.

I can feel my muscles loosen, cuts and burns heal and close, and feel my over all health increase.

6:30am

I notice the time but I'm not surprised that it's late. I knew from the beginning that it would take a while for my body to recover, even now my body still isn't 100%.

I have to hurry or I'll be late. I go down stairs, still in a towel, look in the cabinet and get myself some cereal.

I eat as fast as I can then use my speed to get dressed.

I'm wearing a red wife-beater with some tight red shorts to match. I didn't plan for them to be so 'skin tight' but I may have got a little thicker in the thighs and booty from all the leg excersizes.

I blush a bit from the way they looked but soon shook it off, looking at the time and knowing I don't have time to change.

6:44

I leave the house. I use my lightning to get there a little early. I don't use my full speed so that I can save some energy for the test.

I get there at 6:49. I bend and rest hands on my thighs not noticing that my butt was sticking out.

I could feel eyes on me, but I decide to ignore it. Out of no where, I hear a little meek voice call out from behind me.

" H-hello Olivia-san." The voice sounds a little nervous and flustered.

With out even having to turn around I knew exactly who was behind me.

"Izu-kun!" I throw my arms around him, making him turn a deep red.

He can't even make words. He just stood there flailing his arms like he was saying something but without the talking part.

I let out a small chuckle. "I missed you Izu. I really did." I let my arms loosely hang around his torso and my head rest against his shoulder.

Izuku seemed to calm down at my actions and finally softly hugged me back putting his chin on the top of my head. He had on a warm smile with a slight blush on, but his overall expression showed happiness.

"Heh" I let out a small laugh.

"What's so funny?" The question came out a little worried.

"Its nothing bad. I just noticed that you got taller than me over the summer. Like a lot taller." I sweat drop. "How tall are you?"