X

"Liv! Aren't you excited?! We get to recuse people with our quirks today. The ultimate job of a hero!"said a very happy Izuku.

I crack a small smile at the twinkle in my friend's eyes as he talked about the upcoming class.

We are on our way to the USJ right now for rescue classes. I'm sitting in my seat just listening to Izuku ramble on about how excited he was and how different heroes rescued people.

However, after a while I started to listen in on other people's conversations. Most of them were just helping out in roasting Bakugou, and not surprising that he is throwing a fit about it.

Heh about time he gets a taste of his own medicine.

"Don't you think? Liv?"said Izuku.

Shit! What did he say?

"Uhhh yea totally." I just said anything hoping it made sense.

"Th-" as if on cue Kaminari joins the conversation.

"Hey Olivia, I've been thinking but aren't you and Todoroki like kinda the same, but with different elements as quirks?"

I turn to him with my same old cold face and answer without any hesitation or emotion in my voice. "The only thing me and him have in common is the fact that we have two quirks and that they are elements. Other than that my quirks are much more advanced."

Damn you sound like a cocky bitch.

Just stating facts. He can feel anyway he wants.

Kaminari and everyone else that was listening looked at Todoroki, waiting for a statement from him.

Just as I thought, he looked away from the window and gave me an icey glare that would put mine to shame. "Just how are your quirks more advanced than mine?"

Just because I'm one of the pettiest people in the world, I give him a smirk to show his tone and glare had no effect on me whatsoever. "Well for starters the names of my quirks are 'Lightning God' and 'Water God'. And as for the abilities of those quirks the names ring some truth. I can not only produce lightning and water but I can also control outside sources of those elements and much more that you don't need to know."

This just seemed to raise the tension on the bus, but it also successfully pissed off two face. Now I don't particularly dislike Todoroki but it's very obvious that he still has a grudge against me from when I stripped him at the training with All Might. So since anything I'd say would piss him off I might as well go the whole nine yards.🤷🏽‍♀️

Just to add salt to the wound I say, "Also I don't know all the abilities of your quirks, but from what I've seen you can only produce your elements and for some odd reason you either can't or don't use your fire quirk."

I think my last statement touched a nerve because Todoroki's face got considerably darker, and he had a look in his eyes I knew all to well.

Hate

"Hey look, my bad, I shouldn't of said the last part. I won't pry." I said.

He looked kinda confused at my sudden apology, and not gonna lie I was taken aback a little too. I don't usually apologize to strangers, but when I saw his face it just kinda came out on it's own.

"Whatever." He said with what barely would resemble a blush and looked back out the window.

Maybe what I said made him angrier than I thought..... oh well.
.
.
.
Were at USJ right now. To be honest everyone looks kinda cool in their hero costumes.