]4[

Donghyuck took a deep breath after realizing what he had just said

Donghyuck took a deep breath after realizing what he had just said. Jeno on the other side was relieved that no more harm is done to the girl, 'she must be traumatized right now' Jeno thought.

Donghuck made his way toward Mina and pulled her by her wrist, more like dragging her far from Taeyong's angry gaze. Donghyuck dragged her upstairs to his room as Donghyuck slammed his door. At this moment Mina broke out from her cover, her head was bursting but she was somewhat angry.

"Go sit on the bed" Donghyuck ordered.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Mina said making her angry self known.

"No, you listen to me since you're in my control now" Donghyuck reminded her.

"I don't want anyone except my parents to take responsibility. Why am I here anyways, why didn't you just kill me in the alley?" Mina whiningly questioned.

"I had a normal life before but one day in this town and I am here already in a place god knows where, where people are locking me up in cars and threatening me, also asking people to kill me" Mina at this point was on her knees yet again in front of donghyuck, crying.

Mina hid her face in her hands and light muffed sobs left from her mouth. "Look I think you should just stop crying, there's no way out of what you've got yourself in"

"I got myself in this?" Mina increased her tone as she looked up to Donghyuck who looked at her emotionlessly.

"It would've never happened if you haven't entered the alley" Donghuck reasoned.

"I WAS LOOKING FOR MY FREAKING BROTHER, I WAS NEW IN TOWN, I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE HE WAS! I THOUGHT I SAW HIM WITH YOU GUYS, BUT NO I WAS WRONG" Mina yelled.

"I never intended to barge into your filthy murder sins, I'm sorry that I did" Mina pointed towards Donghyuck's gun kept on this shelf "Kill me with that now"

"I can't" Donghyuck breathed out.

Mina lost her control as she made her way toward the shelf where the gun was kept. Mina never experienced such things in her and this made her scared, angry, and everything she never experienced.

Donghyuck quickly pulled her towards him and pushed her onto the chair. "Don't even think about that" he replied in a strong voice as he kept the gun in his drawer and locked it.

Donghyuck kneeled down and as he looked at her face...a total mess.

"Get up," he said.

"Huh?" She replied dumbfounded.

"Get up, there is the bathroom go freshen up" Donghyuck pointed towards the door which was connected to the room.

"I don't care how I look," Mina said.

"It's your smell" Donghyuck replied.

Mina's breath hitched as she noticed she was covered with sweat which stinked.

"It doesn't matter, I want to go home" Mina stubbornly replied

"You can't," he said.

"I won't say anything to anyone about what I saw, what I heard, about this place. I swear I will never talk to you or anyone of your friends. I will move out of this town but just please let me go...trust me on this one" Mina pleaded.

"I can't trust you...I can't trust anyone I won't make that mistake....again" he whispered almost inaudible.

"Just consider yourself at home or starve and die here," donghyuck said heartlessly.

"I was going to kill myself but you stopped me," Mina said.

Donghyuck immediately regretted the words that came out of his mouth.

"Shut up and clean up fast," Donghyuck said as he opened his closet and picked out a t-shirt of his for Mina with a pair of basketball shorts for her.

Mina didn't even budge and kept staring at a wall. Donghuck sighed as he walked up towards Mina and pulled her by her wrist towards the bathroom and pushed her inside and locked the door while he leaned against the door.

"And I'm not letting you out until you clean yourself up," Donghyuck said.

"I hate you" Mina yelled from inside as she turned the tap on.

"I don't care," Donghyuck said.

-

Mina felt a bit relaxed when she hit the shower. The hot water was running down as the glass was fully covered with steam. Mina let herself feel relaxed even though she wasn't. She sat with her legs closed to her chest in the bathtub as she just let herself surround herself with the hot water. Mina's eyes watered but she didn't want to make a noise. She decided to get up after 20 minutes of her escape.

"Where is the towel?" Mina said to herself.

Mina decided to knock on the door and ask the guy himself.

"Excuse me?" Mina asked lightly.

"What?" Donghyuck replied with a sleepy voice.

"I don't have a towel or any clothes," Mina asked awkwardly.

"Ah..yes," Donghyuck said as he jiggled with the door locks and slipped a towel with an oversized tee and basketball shorts.

"Thank you.."

"Donghyuck," Donghyuck said cutting Mina off.

"Donghyuck," Mina whispered back.

-

Mina was sitting on the bed while Donghyuck was playing on his laptop when a knock interrupted both of them. Mina looked at Donghyuck dumbfounded as he shrugged and went to check the door.

"Chenle? What's wrong?" Donghyuck asked seeing the young boy up at this time.

"Taeyong wants to see you both now"

Mina questioned, "Who's Taeyong?"

"The crazy dick from the garage" Donghyuck coldly replied as Mina's eyes went wide.

"What-t?"

"Don't worry, let's see what he has to say" Donghyuck replied positively.