]25[

"She failed in what?" The man in the chair growled

"Im sorry, she failed in the mission; sir" the messenger replied with his head hanging low.

"You know we dont get human bombs easily right?" He arched an eyebrow as he gazed at the messenger.

"I know sir, i dont know what happened, we did activate the bomb the minute she said but somehow we couldn't injure or kill any of them. The radar didn't show any human near her when the bomb exploded" the messenger replied looking at his laptop in his hand.

"This can't h0be happening, i can't be in any more loss" the man said as his hands went through his hair in frustration.

"Is there anything i can help in?" The messenger polietly asked.

"Give me a minute!" He said as he slammed his fists on the glass table.

The messenger flinched as he looked at his boss with fear and worry, as he breathed heavily

-

A sudden loud ringtone caused him to flinch again as his boss still looked at him with fiery gaze.

He nervously answered the call, trying to sound normal.

"Hello?" He greeted.

"We got the place, send your workers and we will start the work from tonight" the person from the other side of the line said.

"Ok, got it" he simply said as he hung up and looked at his boss looking not so nervous as before.

"I guess you dont have to be frustrated after listening to this news" he proudly said

"What is it now?" He asked getting impatient.

"We got the factory, they said they'll start the work as soon as we send our men tonight" the messenger said.

"That does loosens me up a bit, thankyou" the boss said.

"Your welcome sir" he said bowing

"What are you waiting for? Send the workers immediately" the boss said looking at the messengers face zoning out proudly.

"Uh-h yeah? Yeah! You're right, sir" he said as he moved out from the cabin.

-

112 slaves which were smuggled illegally were sent through the truck transportation to the abandoned factory.

A person who claimed to be the helper here asked them to follow him inside and they did what they were told and followed him inside.

The outer part of the factory looked abandoned as it was but the inner areas were dimly lit with candles making it look like some kinda cult.

Each slave was made to stand in the lounge of 20 as a line of men approached them with few buckets.

Each slave were given 1 kg of a special kind of heroine with borax powder. The slaves were instructed about the proportions and were made to sit on the floor to do the mixing.

The mixing of the drugs started and almost the next morning came till the slaves worked their ass off. Later the mixture were turned into tablets and were packed into a painkiller and cough medicine package.

The rest of the slaves worked on the packaging and addressing.

This kind of mixture would cause people to buy more of it and slowly damage their brain causing the body to shut down after a heavy trance. After reaching to the hospital and going through postmortem the fake workers would remove the undamaged organs and give an empty body away after the inspection.

The hospitals knew about this scheme yet no one seemed to take any action because they were filling their pockets by these kind of cases.

-

"Taeyong?" Jaehyun asked as he saw taeyong's eyes fixed on the computer.

"Yes?" He answered.

"I lost my pistol on the day of fight" jaehyun said

"What do you want me do about it?" He asked as his glasses slightly slid down his nose bridge as he looked at jaehyun.

"I want it back" he stated.

"Dude, its okay to lose your pistol and-"

"It has out barcode taeyong, remember you gave it to me to keep it safe, I lost the gun which I was not supposed to use, it wasnt even a gun, it was-"

"A key" taeyong completed as he stood up from his seat.

"TEN! COME OUT TEN!" He yelled as he called in his friend for help.

"What the fuck do you want?" Ten said in a raspy voice as he woke up from his sleep, harshly opening his door which wasnt far away from the dining table where they both were sitting.

"I need you to quickly track the barcode gun which was connected to my laptop, we lost it on the day of the factory fight" taeyong said as ten became serious and nodded and took taeyong's laptop.

"I'll check my room, again if I'm mistaken" jaehyun said

"I'll do the same" taeyong nodded and both went upstairs.

-

"Luckily the gun trace still shows it in the same location so guess you guys can go get it without any problems" ten said as he saw both of them walk downstairs.

"Cant risk going out in the moonlight, cheetah" taeyong said.

"Well its technically 4 am which means you can leave in 2 hours" ten said as he yawned and said good night to both of them.

"I'm leaving the tracer on if you need it" he asked the last time and went to bed.

-

"Let's go?" Taeyong said as jaehyun nodded.

"How did you even lose our gun, I told you that gun is not play with" taeyong said starting the car.

"First of all I didn't go there to play a water fight, tea. We all were in a hurry I grabbed whatever I saw first" jaehyun sarcastically explained as he rolled his eyes at taeyong.

-

"Let's hurry before someone sees us" jaehyun said.

Both of them quietly moved their way in only to find 100s of people sleeping inside the factory. Luckily jaehyun found his gun outside the open area where he fought w the guards. Taeyong signalled jaehyun to stay where he was as he took out his phone to click pictures of evidence.

He saw white powder and some rejected medicine packages on the floor which he slowly picked up and took walked out of the factory without clicking pictures.

"What was that?" Jaehyun asked getting in the car.

"Get ready for another fight" he said as he drifted his car as fast as he could.

I am so sorry for this mid break that I took It was the start of my college and also i had no idea what to write about so accept my apologies sis.