]24[

All of the members including jungwoo collected her body pieces as they saw the sun rise slowly

"Meeting room, everyone! Now!" Taeyong yelled as he dropped his shovel which he used to bury seoni's dead body parts down.

"But first freshen up everybody!" Jaehyun announced as everyone nodded and walked inside like high school kids leaving the school after the bell rang.

Hyuck held mina's wrist as he saw everyone leave he pulled mina up in the room as he locked the door from inside

"Thankyou" he whispered as he held mina's hands while looking at them.

"I saw something was wrong with her ever since she came" mina said as she looked at his face.

"You litreally look like a tigress.....protecting her...tiger" he said as he looked into her eyes.

There went mina's heart racing

"I like you mina" he confessed again

This is it mina! You can do it! She pipped herself as she gulped down.

Both of them didnt dare to lose the eye contact as they slowly leaned in. Slowly their lips collided with each other as his one hand went to her neck and the other hand to her waist.

Closing their eyes they kissed each other slow with their hearts running fast. That moment itself was a euphoria as everything else became silent, as they hugged each other more tight.

Breaking the kiss the boy smiled at his crush "hands off my man huh?" He softly taunted as he tucked a strand of .

.

Everyone gathered around in the dark conference room and mina remembered how hyuck took her responsibility here in this cold room and smiled to her self.

"You look like a creep smiling like that to yourself" hyuck taunted as he grabbed her wrist lightly and walked towards the chairs.

Everyone shut up when taeyong arrived.

Pin drop silence

He sat on the big red chair unlike everyone who sat on a black.

"So as we all know who to be greatful for your life today, maybe we should do it now" taeyong said getting up from his seat.

"Mina and yuta, mind getting up?" He asked politely.

Mina looked at hyuck who gave her an look of assurance as she stood up

"I am proud of both of you as you saved us from a ticking bomb itself. I am thankful for every single one of you here, and I feel proud to call you my family and my treasure" taeyong said as he bowed

"You saved us from being a slave or abandoned kids and took us into your family and made us feel like we belong here. So as you call us a family it's a out duty to keep each other safe and sound" yuta said as he softly smiled looking down, indeed the boy was emotional.

"Exactly, I am thankful for you guys every single one of you, so please no need to thank me, i did it for us" mina said awkwardly

"You were litreally a badass" Lucas said

"Scrapping bitches knees off yass kween we stan!" Chenle said

"Bitch what he said" doyoung said raising his hand.

Mina smiled to herself as she was surprised at her own actions

"I wanted to announce something aswell, but before that. Mr. Jungwoo would you like to join NCT?" Kun asked

Jungwoo nodded like a puppy and stood up excitedly as mark handed him the contract paper exact as mina had when she joined. She smiled at her brother who sat left to her and gave him a cheeky smile while he returned it back.

Hyuck felt proud looking at the girl he liked who saved his life...the second time with heart eyes. Renjun cleared his throat who was sitting right to hyuck "stop staring at her like that you weirdo" he said as he punched his arm slightly

"So as I said, I have something to announce so since jungwoo is an official member now we can talk about private matters here" kun said as everyone nodded.

"I, kun being the head of China nct quarters which is ran by the name of wayv to stay out of the same scandals and to keep us safe from exposing each other and getting ourselves in danger. We have found 3 new people who we might need because they are professionals at Chinese martial arts and technology. Since I needed people who will help me in China with the same support I have here aswell i chose those 3 because they seemed trustable-"

"We dont need trust able looking people kun, we need people who are actually trustable, you better train these boys right and make sure they are the right ones" taeyongs cold sharp tone interrupted kuns sweet tone. Kun nodded to taeyong's advice and promised to look after the matter.

"Since these guys arent familiar with any of our technology I need ten to come with me and help me out with his, will you help me ten?" Kun asked looking at ten.

"What you want me to speak Chinese now? You better live me extra money for that" ten said as he agreed.

"Yeah yeah Mr. Anymore deals?" Kun asked in sarcasm as ten shook his head.

"Cool, then I, ten, winwin and Lucas will leave for China tomorrow"

"Meeting dismisses now" taeyong said standing up as everyone else did the same.

-

"Why did you drag me here?" Hyuck whisper yelled at mina

"Calm your tits donkey, you think only you can drag me places?" Mina asked.

Hyuck shook his head as he smiled at her.

"I never got to ask you one thing" mina started making the atmosphere serious all of the sudden

"What is it mina?" He asked feeling slight anxious.
.
.
.
.
"Will you be the yee to my haw?" She smiled.