]8[

"Hey mina" donghyuck called from the other side of the door and knocked his knuckles lightly on the door

"Hey mina" donghyuck called from the other side of the door and knocked his knuckles lightly on the door. Mina rushed to open the door, donghyuck saw a messy haired mina, which eventually suited her. "Yes?" Mina called out as donghyuck spaced out looking at her hair.

"I talked with taeyong about leaving you to your own house please take whatever you have with you and meet me downstairs." Donghyuck told mina and mina nodded and walked to the bathroom to take her clothes.

Mina changed into her clothes and tide her hair up in a bun and washed her face. Mina quickly made her way downstairs and went to the garage where she found donghyuck resting on the bunk of the car playing on his phone. 

"Let's go?" Mina asked softly and donghyuck looked up from his phone, nodding. He shoved his phone in his pocket and opened the car's door, and mina did the same.

The car drive was silent until mina's foot stepped on something which felt like a rod, mina lowered her head to check what was that and she was indeed right it was a rod but with a sharp pencil like end.

"Why's this in the car?" Mina said reffering to the rod beneath her seat.

"Are you always this curious or are you really an air head?" Donghyuck sarcastically asked while his eyes were on the road.

Mina closed her mouth and looked down.

"Its for emergencies and it really hurts people"  donghyuck sincerely replied after he noticed her pouty face.

"Also what are you gonna tell your parents? Where have you been?" Donghyuck suddenly asked in the middle of the ride making mina's eyes go wide.

"Oh my GOD I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT!" mina yelled in shock as she slightly jumped from her seat. Donghyuck lightly smiled on the girls panic.

"What am i gonna go now?" Mina lightly slapped her self and kept on doing that few times.

"Yeah keep on slapping yourself maybe you'll think something creative" hyuck snorted.

Mina let out loud sigh. "I'm dead when i get home" mina states and prepares mental funeral of herself.

-

"Okay kim mina get out of my car before i kick you out of it, we've reached here an hour ago, woman up goddamit" donghyuck complained.

"You dont know how is it to go home and face your parents" mina snapped.

Donghyuck started his car as he gripped his steering wheel tight.

"Get out" donghyuck mumbled coldly to mina as he slammed his fist on the wheel.

"I-i'm s-sorry i didn'-" mina egarly apologised

"I said get out before i personally do something to kick you out" donghyuck warned. "Out i said" he repeated.