]29[

Everyone was set with their positions and everyone were ready to leave

"Okay guys, do you have your safety weapon with you?" Ten asked as he stood near the door way as everyone replied with a yes.

"Check your pockets, you might find a ring, every design is unique so no one can suspect anything. If anyone asks, it's just a normal crystal ring. But in reality it's a tracker, for me to keep up with you guys." He said he saw everyone putting the ring on.

"Let's no get you late" he said opening the door.

"All the best!" He said to everyone.

-

Mina, hyuck and yuta were now standing outside the hospital.

"Remember, dont call each other by our real names. Especially you mina" yuta said.

"What's my name again, puta?" Mina asked.

"Katsumi, not that hard to remember now is it?" He smirked.

"Will you stop smirking at my girlfriend, oldy?" Hycuk said standing infront of mina while covering her as she laughed.

"Ok haechan, let's get going" he said as yuta playfully rolled his eyes.

"Ok raiden, after you" he said.

(If you dont know raiden means God of thunder in jap)

-

"We are here to apply for wardmen and nurse. We were called yesterday saying there empty spots." Yuta said as he stood infront of receptionist.

Yuta simply smiled at her as she gulped down and typed on her computer.

"Well it's a tight spot and a spot for two people" she said hesitantly looking up feeling dominated by his presence.

"Can you please try to make it three?" He leaned in slightly towards the desk as she looked down on her computer again.

"The-ere is Mr. Kang available right now who is in charge of appointing people, you can take a seat in the waiting area someone will come to call you" she said as yuta thanked her and smiled at her one last time as he walked back to mina and hyuck who were waiting for him.

-
Taeyong and jaehyun Dyed their hair black because they were pretending to be slaves and slaves can't afford an expensive life.

They wore normal clothes as they went to the abandoned factory which seemed working in disguise at this time. They had a plan and which was to fit in.

They both shared an eye contact taeyong used the right while jaehyun with the left.

Both of them had smart lenses on and it was scanning everything and recording at the same time.

"Who are you guys?" A man who looked like he managed this thing came forward as these two young men entered.

"We were sent by the boss, I'm hanyuk and he is minjoon" taeyong said introducing himself.

"Any id proof?" The man cocked an eyebrow.

"We are slaves, we were picked up when we were kids, we dont have any legal identities" jaehyun said.

"You know what you're here for?" The man tilted his head as he asked the question in a suspicious manner.

"They sent us to make some pills" taeyong replied in satoori.

"Okay, I see but I'm keeping an eye on you guys" the man said as he actioned them to follow him.

-

Mina hyuck and yuta were waiting for their for their call as a ward boy came to them and informed them to the doctors cabin.

They politely knocked on the door as the doctor let them in.

"So you three are up for the job? You know it will be hard right?" Dr.kang said.

"Yes we know" mina spoke up.

"What is your name, dear?" Dr. Kang softened his tone while he looked at her.

"My name is Inoue katsumi" she said avoiding eye contact.

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you" Dr. Kang said as hyucks head shot up to give him a glare but he didnt see. The doctor was too busy checking out mina.

"What is your name young man?" He turned to hyuck.

"Lee haechan" he said shortly with a sigh.

He looked at mina, checking if she was uncomfortable. But she didnt respond she just looked into the floor.

Mina and hyuck were sharing a lense and he could see what mina was searching.

She was searching this doctors profile, he was 38. Had a son name kang man su and was a divorcee. He was an alcoholic but had a degree and a stable job.

Hyuck saw it too as he cleared his throat catching mina's attention as she saw him and he gave her an assuring look. She nodded and smiled shortly.

"Can I check your records?" He said as he completed asking yuta about him.

They nodded yes as he walked towards each of them and took the files from their hands.

He slightly touched back of mina's hand and held it for a second as she looked into his eyes with nothing but emptiness.

Hyuck was raging on the other side as he saw the old man flirting with his girlfriend.

"Don't react, we'll deal with him later." Yuta whispered scanning the younger's expressions.

"I can see you all have great experiences in the hospitals. I would love to see you working for me" he ended his statement looking at mina.

"We love being professional and doing our professional work that we should be doing" mina stated.

"Haha yes..you're right" dr. Kang fake laughed as he stood up from his seat to grab the application papers.

He handed it out to each of them as he waited for them to fill it.

"I will have someone to guide you near the hospital and get changed into your uniforms" Dr. Kang said wearing his white coat and walking out the door.

"I swear, once we're done I'm killing him with my bare hands" hyuck taunted as mina gave him a :] look and clinged to his arm.

All of them were now following the person who was appointed by the doctor to show them around.

It took them 30 minutes to complete the tour of the hospital as each of them were digitally marking places which were important.

Yuta on the other hand was recording everything with his camera secretly.

"This is the morgue, we cant actually show you bodies because we are forbidden" the worker said.

"What is behind that door?" Hyuck pointed towards the door which was at the end of the dark alley down the basement where the morgue was.

"That is only for doctors, it was a place for their expensive medicines storage but since a fire broke out there, it has been dead and no one goes there saying there is a ghost living in there." The worker Said as they all walked out from the basement.

"Well get changed now, it's your first day! Yay!" The worker said as he left us with our uniforms in our hand.